Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Increase DMSI loops?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys... I'm currently running 2 loops of version A (trickling...Started on Monday this week)... and from what I've read people are slowly increasing the number of loops. Shannon (to my knowledge) hasn't mentioned anything about increasing the number. Should we be slowly doing this? Also can the hybrid tracks be played via headphones? (My guess is no but just wanted to check)
(09-17-2017, 11:16 AM)Amann Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys... I'm currently running 2 loops of version A (trickling...Started on Monday this week)... and from what I've read people are slowly increasing the number of loops. Shannon (to my knowledge) hasn't mentioned anything about increasing the number. Should we be slowly doing this?

Shannon gave the go-ahead to try different numbers of loops some time ago (don't recall where or when).

You can definitely try it. Just play around with the number of loops till you get something you think is working.

(09-17-2017, 11:16 AM)Amann Wrote: [ -> ]Also can the hybrid tracks be played via headphones? (My guess is no but just wanted to check)

Yes you can. I do myself.
Shannon's recommendation was to stick with 2 for a bit and get a feel for how you respond. Then when you think maybe more loops would help try it out. Speaking from experience i find 2 loops is good enough.
Yes that's fine, it's probably best to do it that way a bit at a time. Because I did stuff like all of a sudden try 8 loops which was a bit much.