Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question about BASE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This may have been answered before but I couldn't find anything on it. Can BASE help one with stimulating entrepreneurial ideas? Or is it better to use BASE if you already have an idea?
Yeah it will be able to help seeing you have the intent to do so. You'll want to either have a business or start one instead of just hoping BASE will do it is what I mean, but it will help.
Ok so basically in my situation I've had a business venture that didn't work out this year. Now I'm not sure what to do. Right now I have no new business ideas and I have no business at all. If I read your reply correctly it's better to use BASE once you have a solid idea and/or have already started a business instead of just hoping that BASE will help one generate ideas and attract opportunities to you right?
I'd start it, i'm just saying if someone doesn't really have the intent of starting a business and hopes they can sit there and just use BASE then it won't help. Sounds like you're okay.