Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ...........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very cool. I asked this in another user's thread who began a third run of am6 and I will ask you the same: What was different in your second run? Were there stages in your first run that were challenging to listen to that were not as bad in your second run?
XyzN, I have seen several people running AM6 from the beginning (stage 1 and so on) after they complete it at least once. Shannon mentions in instructions (or FAQ, not sure where I read that) to rely on stage 7 after 2 full runs of AM6. So you 've done these two runs and I am wondering in your case isn't it better to run stage 7 (all-stages together) for six months rather than a full run from the beginning?

Of course the best person that can give us a perfect answer is Shannon however I am interested of your view. Thank you.
Quote:XyzN, I have seen several people running AM6 from the beginning (stage 1 and so on) after they complete it at least once. Shannon mentions in instructions (or FAQ, not sure where I read that) to rely on stage 7 after 2 full runs of AM6. So you 've done these two runs and I am wondering in your case isn't it better to run stage 7 (all-stages together) for six months rather than a full run from the beginning?

It's not so much 'rely on Stage 7 after 2 runs'. It's if you feel you need more growth in the direction of the program it's best to run Stage 1-6 again like normal, if you get to a point where you feel you've got the growth you wanted from it then Stage 7 is what you can use then.
Good results man. You just remind me of the old me when I was in my Prime Alpha Days hehehehe