Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Tiger's Blood - Raykon's AM v6 Refresher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Day 5 or 6

Not sure if its the aura of dominance or body language but AM is causing some interesting reactions. Had some young man jump out of my way when I was standing / walking near him. It was hilarious.

I also noticed i'm MUCH less sensitive, and my focus is much more internal and less focused on Woman. I felt great today again and I am going to stick with AM for a long time.

I think DMSI made me project too much neediness.
Just met this 23 year old woman on online dating.

Feels like a love connection, her ideal life and what she wants out of life is what I want.

We are both super excited to meet eachother even though we live 5 hours apart, she already knows about my drug dealing past / curfew and is okay with it.

She loves everything about me and I love everything about her (She basically wrote exactly what she wants in life and the life she wants to live and its also the life I want to life.)

the only downside is that shes a little on the bigger side, but her face is 10/10 and also she wants to have threesomes with other women and me.

She's also a vegan.

I've never met anyone that is so similar minded. Were going to meet eachother.

I am pretty shocked and so is she at the similarity's in each other and its insane.

That being said I'm not going to get overly emotional about it, I am going into this without getting my hopes overly high.

I'm also going to date others in the meantime.
Also this 22 year old model chick that had ignored me for a week messaged me today and we might be hanging out this weekend. she's mint.

I noticed on the girls that play hard to get you have use more pua / manipulative tactics and on the genuine women being more real is better.

I'm talking about online dating fyi
dates blew through. It seems like online gaming is more practise for texting/messaging then it is for actually getting dates LMAO.

What a joke. too unpredictable to take serious
(09-15-2017, 06:33 AM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]dates blew through. It seems like online gaming is more practise for texting/messaging then it is for actually getting dates LMAO.

What a joke. too unpredictable to take serious

Yup. Lol.
That chick that "we love everything about eachother" messaged me back and still wants to meet however I'm having second thoughts, She's not my type physically but mentally she is 100 percent. I'm being very shallow here.

Feels like a cruel joke tbh, I meet someone who I have 100 percent the same idea of a perfect life with and she is willing to have that life with me and also have threesomes with me. But shes too fat for my liking unfortunately. I think i'm going to pass on it.

Also I noticed so many people saying sorry to me today at work and in general. I had like 9 people say sorry to me for no reason, few people jump out of my way while walking or pause suddenly and let me walk first.

I notice Alpha male makes me WAY MORE powerful and alpha then DMSI ever did.

I had people being extremely nice and calling me "boss" and what not.

I had many women looking at me intensely, and I caught allot of them staring at me while I was driving for example.

It's insane how 6 days of Refresher stage made this much more prominent but 8 months of DMSI and the results were randomly and sporadic not constant like it is now on AM.

Chick from work call me darling, honey ect.

AM is working and I'm loving it.
Good to hear that you're getting better results with the Refresher bro. That's my main motivation in running AM then proceed to SM rather than doing DMSi. It is rather difficult to guage your progress with it. Step by step growth (Stages) has shown me more results than the single stage ultimate sub for Sexuality has. Looking forward to seeing more AM journals in the future.
Raykon, don't give up on her just because her weight. You never know what you might miss. Meet her and see how you two connect, and if you still like her then get her on a diet. After all, this is not something that can't be fixed Smile
(09-16-2017, 10:07 AM)Choice Wrote: [ -> ]Raykon, don't give up on her just because her weight. You never know what you might miss. Meet her and see how you two connect, and if you still like her then get her on a diet. After all, this is not something that can't be fixed Smile

Yeah I don't doubt that i probably should give it a shot. But she lives 5 hours away too so it kinda seems not worth it. I can't handle long distance and she wants to move here but the timing is probably not for a long time.

I wish I wasn't so shallow but I don't think it will work out and I don't want to go into the relationship and try to force her to work out and diet.
AM refresher has influenced me to quit my job today, I had a comfy job as a driver but the pay is low. I just got a job for 6 dollars more per hour (18 hour now) plus my boss said if im any good at all he will give me a raise or multiple raises quickly. It's construction caulking/glaizing

he's a super chill hungaryian / romanian guy and he has no one on his crew at the moment, so me and him will be the first people.

He's good guy and honest and I'm looking forward to the job.
day 19
I am still on AM refresher stage.

Thing's I've noticed, the thought of approaching a chick doesn't bring up as much anxiety, body language is better & more consistent, my thought process whenever I decide to do something weak I automatically catch it and do the opposite.

Like with procrastination and stuff like that. I'm still able to produce good music and lyrics fortunately.

Also I noticed I am making more women attracted to me easier. Not in an aura way, but when I talk to them 1 on 1 for a short amount of time there attraction for me is more noticeable and happens faster..

I am also more comfortable talking to people & more alpha in general in all aspects.
I had a realization today while working (Btw I got another courier job but for more money and dont have to burn up km's on my own car anymore. Didn't take the construction job because I have a heights phobia and i didn't realize i would have to be hanging off top of highrises all the time).

I realized today that my eye contact hasn't been as strong as it could..

What happened was I gave some black homeless women some food, and she immediately looked at me intensely for like 10 seconds and then she said "You're eyes are so mesmermizing, and she kept looking at me strong and saying that and saying I could do commercials with those eyes LOL...

Anyways, I realized that's not the first time I've gotten that compliment, and that I should use this to my advantage. so every receptionist that I encounter and women I saw walking after that I stared straight in there eyes and didn't release.

I had INSANE reactions, MASSIVE smiles CONSTANTLY, woman looking flustered, every woman smiled intense.

I feel like it's not just the conscious eye contact itself but AM programming making my eye contact and body language more dominant.

but yeah, from now on I stare in eyes and dont release. It's powerful as fuck. Insane reactions.
(09-29-2017, 07:53 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]I had a realization today while working (Btw I got another courier job but for more money and dont have to burn up km's on my own car anymore. Didn't take the construction job because I have a heights phobia and i didn't realize i would have to be hanging off top of highrises all the time).

Dude, me too. Seriously, heights are awful for me. I spent 9 years in construction, much of that time thinking "I gotta tough it out and get used to it". Such a waste. Glad you got out.

Good to see you back on the forum too, you've been away for a while it seems.

(09-29-2017, 07:53 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]I realized today that my eye contact hasn't been as strong as it could..

What happened was I gave some black homeless women some food, and she immediately looked at me intensely for like 10 seconds and then she said "You're eyes are so mesmermizing, and she kept looking at me strong and saying that and saying I could do commercials with those eyes LOL...

Anyways, I realized that's not the first time I've gotten that compliment, and that I should use this to my advantage. so every receptionist that I encounter and women I saw walking after that I stared straight in there eyes and didn't release.

I had INSANE reactions, MASSIVE smiles CONSTANTLY, woman looking flustered, every woman smiled intense.

I feel like it's not just the conscious eye contact itself but AM programming making my eye contact and body language more dominant.

but yeah, from now on I stare in eyes and dont release. It's powerful as ****. Insane reactions.

Ah yes, the eye contact. Smile

I remembered we "discovered" that back on DMSI ver 3.0.1 maybe? It was a big deal at the time.

I had forgotten about that so thanks for reminding me indirectly. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6