Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
After a couple months of solidly using DAOS, I have finally come to the right mindset of moving forward. Before using DAOS, I thought I would have never been gamed enough to try DMSI even though a few forum members did recommend me to try.

So last night, I took the plunge to purchase DMSI and started listening A hybrid right away. And today. Not sure how many loops as I'm still finding out how to count loops with iPhone music player.

When I'm listening to the tracks, I feel like I'm walking on clouds, like I have had a couple glasses of wine, almost feel like I don't want to stop and some sort of addiction has developed.

As for my body reaction, today was only the first daytime behaviour display. My eyes are more like "bedroom eyes" and I've noticed my lips are constantly slightly parted in an autopilot mode even though no one attractive is in the line of sight. When I check myself out in the mirror, I feel like 10 out of 10.

Most noticeable feeling is that I don't care about men that much anymore, don't care if they like me or not, not paying attention to them at all.
Hi. I'm curious about your experience with DAOS. Mind sharing your results ?

Quote:When I'm listening to the tracks, I feel like I'm walking on clouds, like I have had a couple glasses of wine, almost feel like I don't want to stop and some sort of addiction has developed.

Quote:Most noticeable feeling is that I don't care about men that much anymore, don't care if they like me or not, not paying attention to them at all.

I have the exact same effects with DMSI A. Yes, it is kinda addictive.
(09-14-2017, 05:27 PM)Plouf Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I'm curious about your experience with DAOS. Mind sharing your results ?

There wasn't much difference at the first few weeks. I was going with my business as normal and didn't feel sexy at all. It was only until recently when I started online dating and met people offline, they showed sexual interests eagerly, I then realised that DAOS at work. My old self would get attentions but not as much as the new self. And it also changed my mindset about sex. If it wasn't for the DAOS sub, I wouldn't have started DMSI.

The interesting thing is that when I read the product details about DMSI in regards to the "affected people's" body language. There was this guy at work demonstrated a lot of those signs, but just stop short at seducing. At first I thought we just "clicked", but I'm not too sure anymore-maybe also a result of DAOS.
Day 2 listened a lot overnight as well as daytime. Today I'm feeling cold and vulnerable, really craving for an emotional cuddle. I'm guessing it's the healing/resisting part of it.

I do have issues listening loops back to back. I can only do that when I sleep, during daytime, my routine just doesn't allow 2 loops back to back and I have to pause, go, pause and go again quite often. Anyone knows if this is damaging?

As for listening at night, I wasn't able to sleep whole night last night while listening.
(09-14-2017, 09:25 PM)Purple Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I do have issues listening loops back to back. I can only do that when I sleep, during daytime, my routine just doesn't allow 2 loops back to back and I have to pause, go, pause and go again quite often. Anyone knows if this is damaging?

It's not damaging in any sense. But it is decreasing the effectiveness of the sub.
(09-15-2017, 12:23 AM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2017, 09:25 PM)Purple Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I do have issues listening loops back to back. I can only do that when I sleep, during daytime, my routine just doesn't allow 2 loops back to back and I have to pause, go, pause and go again quite often. Anyone knows if this is damaging?

It's not damaging in any sense. But it is decreasing the effectiveness of the sub.
Not as effective or decreasing effectiveness?
(09-15-2017, 12:57 AM)Purple Jade Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2017, 12:23 AM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]

Not as effective or decreasing effectiveness?

Not as effective for sure, but with this generation of subs it also seems to be the latter. At least that's what I have gathered from Shannon's comments over the months.

But since everyone reacts differently to these programs and nobody knows objectively what 'effective' means you'll have to find out for yourself.
(09-14-2017, 09:25 PM)Purple Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Day 2 listened a lot overnight as well as daytime. Today I'm feeling cold and vulnerable, really craving for an emotional cuddle. I'm guessing it's the healing/resisting part of it.

I do have issues listening loops back to back. I can only do that when I sleep, during daytime, my routine just doesn't allow 2 loops back to back and I have to pause, go, pause and go again quite often. Anyone knows if this is damaging?

As for listening at night, I wasn't able to sleep whole night last night while listening.

Try and experiment with lowering the volume, until you get used to sleeping with loops on.

Besides getting distracted and having to stop and start, downside of daytime loops is that you may feel spaced out after finishing. Not a good thing to have if you have to drive, for example. If you've only used 4G before... 5.5G is a lot more powerful, and takes a while to get used to, even with naturalizer and other safeties built in it.
(09-15-2017, 04:23 AM)Dr. Strangelove Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2017, 09:25 PM)Purple Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Day 2 listened a lot overnight as well as daytime. Today I'm feeling cold and vulnerable, really craving for an emotional cuddle. I'm guessing it's the healing/resisting part of it.

Try and experiment with lowering the volume, until you get used to sleeping with loops on.

Besides getting distracted and having to stop and start, downside of daytime loops is that you may feel spaced out after finishing. Not a good thing to have if you have to drive, for example. If you've only used 4G before... 5.5G is a lot more powerful, and takes a while to get used to, even with naturalizer and other safeties built in it.

Thank you Dr.

Yes, and that was what I did last night and managed to be in and out of sleep all night, not perfect, but still rested a bit.

I do feel my body temperature rising - I normally used two layers of covering and I had to take out one and still warmer than having two. Very thirsty the whole night, got up a few times to get drinks.

Also had a couple of vivid dreams, not really sexual.

Overall, I feel good. i probably had 8 loops overnight. No headache, almost don't want to stop.

This is Day 3.

Recall of Day 2 incidents:
In the morning, there was a guy on a bus standing next to me sideways to start with, and I was also standing. In the middle of the journey, he just turned around and faced me. He was wearing tight suit trousers and I got a full view of the crotch and I could tell what was inside wasn't resting. A minute later, he turned sideway again.

At work, I have this colleague who is like 10 years younger than me and we are close and he is like a little brother to me. We had a little disagreement with work and I walked away. An hour or so later, he came over to my desk to settle it. He held my hands with both of his hands, looked straight into my eyes maintaining eye contact for a lot longer than he would normally would and he never held my hands before! I'm not attracted to him at all, so I'm not sure if this is also DMSI effect.
Day 3

I can't stop eating today. All I do is eat eat eat. And I feel very low.
(09-15-2017, 12:11 PM)Purple Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Overall, I feel good. i probably had 8 loops overnight. No headache, almost don't want to stop.

Did you do 8 loops on purpose or by accident?

(09-15-2017, 12:11 PM)Purple Jade Wrote: [ -> ]At work, I have this colleague who is like 10 years younger than me and we are close and he is like a little brother to me. We had a little disagreement with work and I walked away. An hour or so later, he came over to my desk to settle it. He held my hands with both of his hands, looked straight into my eyes maintaining eye contact for a lot longer than he would normally would and he never held my hands before! I'm not attracted to him at all, so I'm not sure if this is also DMSI effect.

DMSI gives you some baseline attraction so you become more attractive to everyone. The snipers gives you more attraction for the people who meets the sub goals.
(09-16-2017, 01:50 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2017, 12:11 PM)Purple Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Overall, I feel good. i probably had 8 loops overnight. No headache, almost don't want to stop.

Did you do 8 loops on purpose or by accident?

I was just having hybrid trickling on repeat and didn't plan on 8 loops, but the more I listened to it, the more I didn't want to stop.

I feel like I can listen to this sub all day and really want to.
Just some random thoughts, if I like listening to the A version that much, should I go to B without the full length of A? Or is it because I was on DAOS for many weeks and it was a natural transition to DMSI?
If you feel to want to try B go for it. I go with my subC in that regard. If B is to rough go back to A.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6