Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Does any sub help women to seduce you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does SM or WM contain something that help women to seduce you? I've noticed many women are attracted to me but they seem to don't know how to do their moves, how to seduce me. I would like to help them in doing that but it seems to me that the best thning to do is to use a sub which would help them with that matter.
You'll likely be waiting a long time if you're expecting that Wink The way you can help them doing that is making the move yourself.

DMSI in theory, but it's not there yet.
(09-14-2017, 04:05 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]You'll likely be waiting a long time if you're expecting that Wink The way you can help them doing that is making the move yourself.

Doesn't sm3 have them approach you? I read journal where they made the first move!
(09-17-2017, 02:21 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2017, 04:05 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]You'll likely be waiting a long time if you're expecting that Wink The way you can help them doing that is making the move yourself.

Doesn't sm3 have them approach you? I read journal where they made the first move!

I've used WM2 and SM3 and only when I was doing WM women approached me.
Believe it or not AoS i was getting seduced like crazy.
(09-17-2017, 04:01 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]

I have read sm3 journals where the guy was being approached. So I guess the sub works different for different people!
(09-17-2017, 10:20 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2017, 04:01 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]

I have read sm3 journals where the guy was being approached. So I guess the sub works different for different people!

Indeed, in the stage description from SM3 there is the following passage:

Quote:Stage 6

Final polish of all effects so far. Focuses on shifting “you approach and seduce them” to “they approach
and seduce you”. Final push for manifestation effects. Refreshes some important materials from previous
stages. Pulls everything together and turns it into a well balanced, coherent whole.