Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI & Maturity question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The thing that stood out to me when reading the product page is the mention of Personal Responsibility & Maturity. I'm curious what sub would be recommend if you felt that your mental and emotional maturity needs improvement? I want to see myself as a grown man not a man child
(09-13-2017, 05:23 PM)TrvKvlt Wrote: [ -> ]The thing that stood out to me when reading the product page is the mention of Personal Responsibility & Maturity. I'm curious what sub would be recommend if you felt that your mental and emotional maturity needs improvement? I want to see myself as a grown man not a man child

AM 6
Yeah AM6, but you could also do E2 before that if you want more healing first if DMSI isn't what you'd prefer.
Excellent posts by both Ben and Sarge. Why not give us all a snapshot of who you are and what you want to achieve. We can then use this information as a starting point and advise you better on what subs you should use.