Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Iphone 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apart from AR not a whole lot new.
Dude, fully form your thoughts. This isn't even a thread.
"I have the 7 and I have doubt about the 8. The new features are supposed to be _____. What do you guys think, will you get one?" Would be an appropriate post to start a thread... give the audience some scope. Invite them to join the discussion by giving a hook, a question to answer.
There is good news for iPhone subliminal listeners. Starting with iOS 11 and from iPhone 7 and up the iPhone will support FLAC files.

I'm going to upgrade to the 7 (from the 6s) just for this so I can listen to the subliminals in FLAC plus stereo speakers. I currently have the 6s so I can't use it for Shannon's subs since it doesn't have stereo speakers.
Funny enough, as an iPhone user since 3GS and currently on the 7, I'm really considering switching to a Pixel XL 2 if it meets expectations. I planned on getting the iPhone X despite the price since my parents were gonna pay for it, but I don't like its design, its not revolutionary...but it is what I call "secure".

If Pixel XL 2 has the power and look though, I gotta switch. I'm starting to feel restricted by Apple and Android is all about freedom (maybe too much) and at this point I'd really like more freedom.
(09-16-2017, 09:59 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: [ -> ]There is good news for iPhone subliminal listeners. Starting with iOS 11 and from iPhone 7 and up the iPhone will support FLAC files.

I'm going to upgrade to the 7 (from the 6s) just for this so I can listen to the subliminals in FLAC plus stereo speakers. I currently have the 6s so I can't use it for Shannon's subs since it doesn't have stereo speakers.

Interesting that would be a reason to buy. That way you know the listening device is top notch.
Even if it's not supported maybe you can bypass it with an app that can read flac. On my old android phone of 4 years old I could listen to flac, it wasn't natively supported out of the box, but one app install and voila !!
(09-17-2017, 02:35 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]Even if it's not supported maybe you can bypass it with an app that can read flac. On my old android phone of 4 years old I could listen to flac, it wasn't natively supported out of the box, but one app install and voila !!

yeah but don't the apps compress the files?