Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Recommended volume Alpha male V6 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What volume level is best for most effectiveness for AM refresher stage and or AM in general?
As per the instructions as Xyzn said, set the masked version at a comfortable volume from where you're listening and have ultrasonic at the same volume.
Depends on how much you resist, after a while increase the volume, I used to do -30db at the source but it drops as it reaches me, it isn't deafening but it's loud. When the volume is high, I have strange dreams and start to feel different, which indicates it's doing more on the subC level, at least for me anyway. That's for the ultrasonic track, masked with earphones it was set to 75%, didn't really experiment with that on full.
I was running mine on US around 15%. I found when I bumped it up to 20% I started to get faster progress. This is for stage 7 I just finished running it for the last 3.5 months. I detailed my results in my DMSI journal
(09-09-2017, 07:00 PM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]I was running mine on US around 15%. I found when I bumped it up to 20% I started to get faster progress. This is for stage 7 I just finished running it for the last 3.5 months. I detailed my results in my DMSI journal

Why Ultrasonic instead of masked? Just curious?
(09-09-2017, 11:22 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2017, 07:00 PM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]I was running mine on US around 15%. I found when I bumped it up to 20% I started to get faster progress. This is for stage 7 I just finished running it for the last 3.5 months. I detailed my results in my DMSI journal

Why Ultrasonic instead of masked? Just curious?

My initial 8 hours of exposure was during sleep so the only thing I had on my ipod was US. Then I would go about my day in the last month with my headphones in running US. Didn't consciously occur to me to change what I was listening so to answer your question, it was just what I had available.