Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Store
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is the store down for anyone else? Was looking to purchase EPhra Ver 2 for my parents and also DMSI for myself.
Yes Andrew is working on it at the moment, so hopefully it's not down for too long.
I spilled coffee on the server. My bad. Coffee
(09-03-2017, 06:49 PM)Cyanide Wrote: [ -> ]I spilled coffee on the server. My bad. Coffee

You know if u use MLS-5.5G then u won't need coffee anymore.
Site is back up.
I'm still having a lot of issues with the site. When I load up different sub's description pages, nothing comes up. And when I browse the FAQ section of the site, instead of the little questions popping up on the page itself, it re-routes me to a different URL in which the question is contained within a different page on the site. The site is also extremely choppy and slow to load on all of my devices. Is anyone else experiencing these issues?
(09-17-2017, 10:07 AM)kalmah0804 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still having a lot of issues with the site. When I load up different sub's description pages, nothing comes up. And when I browse the FAQ section of the site, instead of the little questions popping up on the page itself, it re-routes me to a different URL in which the question is contained within a different page on the site. The site is also extremely choppy and slow to load on all of my devices. Is anyone else experiencing these issues?

What browser do you use? I have no issues.
kalmah0804,

1) Are these issues you describe ongoing since the website was first offline 2 weeks ago? When did they emerge?

2) What web browser are you using? It might be a caching issue on your side.
--Try clearing your browser cache (located within the clear browser history section).
To run a quick test to see if what you are experiencing is a caching issue: If you are using chrome, instantiate an incognito window by pressing ctrl + shift + n. Once the new window appears, navigate to subliminal-shop.com and see if the website works properly. If the website works properly then you are experiencing a caching issue. I can provide additional information to assist you if this issue persists.
--The other easy thing to try is updating your browser to the latest version.

What we are trying to do here is rule out if this is an issue with the actual website (and would therefore be experienced by other people as well) or if it is an issue that resides with your browser.

If anyone else is experiencing issues please report them to myself or Andrew so we can investigate them. We've both been working on the shop and forum website for the past few weeks to make general improvements.
I've had that occasionally, but usually refreshing the page fixes it for me.
(09-17-2017, 11:46 AM)Cyanide Wrote: [ -> ]kalmah0804,

1) Are these issues you describe ongoing since the website was first offline 2 weeks ago? When did they emerge?

2) What web browser are you using? It might be a caching issue on your side.
--Try clearing your browser cache (located within the clear browser history section).
To run a quick test to see if what you are experiencing is a caching issue: If you are using chrome, instantiate an incognito window by pressing ctrl + shift + n. Once the new window appears, navigate to subliminal-shop.com and see if the website works properly. If the website works properly then you are experiencing a caching issue. I can provide additional information to assist you if this issue persists.
--The other easy thing to try is updating your browser to the latest version.

What we are trying to do here is rule out if this is an issue with the actual website (and would therefore be experienced by other people as well) or if it is an issue that resides with your browser.

If anyone else is experiencing issues please report them to myself or Andrew so we can investigate them. We've both been working on the shop and forum website for the past few weeks to make general improvements.

I am using google chrome, and I only noticed these issues in the past 2 weeks or so. I am positive I am running the most up to date version of the browser. I tried clearing my data cache and also running the site using Incognito mode and still had the exact same issues.

I run into the exact same issue on Microsoft Edge (I don't have firefox installed on my computer) and also on my tablet and on my cell phone, even when I am logged out of my account, logged into my account, and no matter what wi-fi or cellular network I am using the site from.