Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Forums Not Working Properly on Mobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Observe:

[Image: Screenshot_2017-08-29-08-56-33.png]
Clear your browser cache. I'm not sure if the capability exists on your phone, so try to find a setting to do with clearing history, cookies, cache. If that does not work, install CCleaner or a similar android cache cleaning tool. Andrew was playing around with some settings the other night so it seems your browser is still holding onto an old config.

For PC users to test this:
Open an incognito window in chrome by pressing ctrl + Shift + N. If the website appears fine on incognito then it is your browser holding onto old config files.

Edit:
I noticed your screenshot shows HTTPS instead of HTTP. Andrew was playing with HTTPS as well, which is now off, so yes your phone's browser is in fact holding onto an old config. Let us know what steps you have taken to resolve the issue - thanks.
Yeah it happens sometimes.. Mine is fine
(08-30-2017, 07:46 AM)Arsenic Wrote: [ -> ]Clear your browser cache. I'm not sure if the capability exists on your phone, so try to find a setting to do with clearing history, cookies, cache. If that does not work, install CCleaner or a similar android cache cleaning tool. Andrew was playing around with some settings the other night so it seems your browser is still holding onto an old config.

For PC users to test this:
Open an incognito window in chrome by pressing ctrl + Shift + N. If the website appears fine on incognito then it is your browser holding onto old config files.

Edit:
I noticed your screenshot shows HTTPS instead of HTTP. Andrew was playing with HTTPS as well, which is now off, so yes your phone's browser is in fact holding onto an old config. Let us know what steps you have taken to resolve the issue - thanks.

Clearing the cache worked. Thanks!
It was doing the same on pc for me, but I just cleared my cache and it's fine again.