Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Supernatural Phenomena.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello !
I've been always fascinated by supernatural abilities or traits that are considered totally out of human reach or potential.

Seeing the subliminal community, and how we can change different aspects about ourselves, i wondered if we can achieve some of these abilities using the power of our brain thanks to subliminal messaging.

Some of the abilities are already within our grasp with enough training/meditation, such as telekinesis, electrokinesis and other elemental powers. As one develops a natural affinity with those elements, some things start appearing that are considered out of the norm.

Do you believe in superpowers ? Do you think that subliminals will help us develop some of them ?

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas about this.

Thank you SmileSmileSmile .
Absolutely we already have the tried and tested technology to maximise our intellectual capacity, heighten our awareness etc. On the subject of super powers I had heard for years but not seen the visual evidence. Apparently under hypnosis someone was able to lift a car has anyone see evidence of this ?
DMSI is an example of use of Supernatural Abilities.
(08-30-2017, 05:49 AM)Daredevil Wrote: [ -> ]DMSI is an example of use of Supernatural Abilities.

Indeed it is. Although, do you think something such as Telekinesis can be done ?
Yes, it can.
I know that Uri Geller did perform some spoon bending feats back in the 1980s. Which decades later people claimed that they were fake and demonstrated, how he could have fooled people into thinking the spoon was being bent using special powers.

I have met two people who told me that when they placed the spoons in front of their TV's when he performed. They said the spoons bent by themselves !. So perhaps telekinesis can be performed even though science has been rather elusive about this.
David Moorehouse has a Good Remote Viewing book, you can read that to learn more about that subject.
(08-30-2017, 06:53 AM)Daredevil Wrote: [ -> ]David Moorehouse has a Good Remote Viewing book, you can read that to learn more about that subject.

Thank you. Is there a possibility that Shannon might create hypnosis on superpowers ? If he does, that would be a breakthrough in human evolution.
Uri Geller was a fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9w7jHYriFo

I think things such as Telepathy are somewhat possible. If it is possible for shannon to manipulate the aura and have it 'project' various things to others then telepathy doesnt seem far off. He mentioned something about manifesting in regards to woman you think about and there have been anecdotal reports of users imagining someone and the next day that individual will contact them out of the blue. Shannon also uses auric shielding so this makes me believe other things are possible as well.

Telekinesis? Hell no. Look on youtube. People make pinwheels and say that they are able to move them with their mind. No, the heat from your hand is doing it. Let's not get too carried away with confirmation bias.

My gypsy buddy claims to be able to astral project in his sleep. According to him, he does this more often than not and without effort. How accurate these things are is another thing. Lucid dreaming is real, but it is hardly psychic. It is your mind being hyper aware as you are in asleep state and you are able to manipulate your environment as you see fit. Thats a trick of the mind. While lucid, it seems then, that you can tell yourself to check in on someone, and you will imagine them as you last perceived them with knowledge about what is going on in their life. Thats my theory on astral projection anyway.
Bump for interest. I posted in my journal asking shannon about telepathy as I'm very curious about his take on this.
(08-30-2017, 07:34 AM)Arsenic Wrote: [ -> ]Telekinesis? Hell no. Look on youtube. People make pinwheels and say that they are able to move them with their mind. No, the heat from your hand is doing it. Let's not get too carried away with confirmation bias.

Hmmm... so people on YouTube are not doing telekinesis, so it doesn't exist? Seems like kind of a big jump there.

(08-30-2017, 07:34 AM)Arsenic Wrote: [ -> ]Thats a trick of the mind. While lucid, it seems then, that you can tell yourself to check in on someone, and you will imagine them as you last perceived them with knowledge about what is going on in their life. Thats my theory on astral projection anyway.

Yes, you can predict people's behavior and state based on the information you've gathered about them. That's an xNTP thing. Still it's a logical fallacy to think that just because you can do this *that way*, it automatically means no other way exists. You can come up with the same result in different ways, ya know. Wink