Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Forgiveness sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not exactly new here but I lurk way more than I post.

I remember I post a while back where Shannon stated something to the effect of making anyone forgive you.

I'm currently in a feud with a person. He's basically an acquaintance that has become my stalker. He's broken into my house on many an occasion and has hinted of using subliminals from here since discovering them from my home via social media (dmsi specifically).

Listening bugs. Car tracker. PC infiltration. Text stalking. It didn't start out this way but I don't see the vindictiveness of this person ever stopping on its own. To no avail I've tried locks and cameras and what not and I suppose I've failed in their implementation.

What I'm asking for is a sub that would somehow manifest forgiveness from others. Torn or strained relationships could be mended across the spectrum. Thanks
I would recommend you to start with E2.
That would be a much more difficult goal, the thing Shannon was talking about I think was an idea/concept he had.. it's not in the programs as far as I know yet.

But the core of it is forgiving yourself and being able to forgive others as a second in general and E2 would be good for that.

BUT.. in this case I don't think that's your solution, police involvement would be if it's as serious as you're saying.