Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Help me choose which to run DMSI or WM2/SM3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys I could use some helpful advice here

So I've run AM6 stage 7 for almost 4 months now and have received pretty good results.

Going forwards I have 5 months before I return to Medical School where I'll be running MLS 5.5

So in between now and then (5 months) I'm wondering which of these I should run

DMSI 3.1 which I've read has mixed results or either SM 3.0/ WM 2.0
DMSI in my opinion!
MLS

The learning aspect only kicks in majorly after the clearing is out of the way. I've been using it since release and I'm still in clearing mode. I'm pretty clear in most areas, and figured I'd have this one easily, but somehow it's taking me a good amount of time to get through it.

To better answer you direct question, both SM and WM are 6 months programs, so you couldn't do them anyways in 5 months. DMSI would be good but you'll want to wait the 21 days at least from its end before beginning MLS. So you'd be able to use DMSI, which is still in testing and not everyone is executing it's script, but a total of 4 months. That 4 months would get you much further into the sub you already know you'll be using in med school and get you closer to having it be "permanent" from where you could branch off into a finalized dmsi
Yeah, echoing Nox: You have AM6 under your belt which is an awesome foundation. MLS allows you to connect better with your subconscious and will dig up and enhance any sub that you've used before. That means AM6 will take a new turn, which will give you results close enough to DMSI, while allowing you to run MLS for 5 months. People are seeing crazy awesome results from 1 month of MLS and thats only a third of the recommended run duration. The detox and bullshiz removal (healing / clearing) takes some time so you have to allow that to run its course before the REAL learning will begin to take place. Running it for 5 months before medical school would give you a HUGE advantage!
Run MLS 5.5

It will give you learning capabilities straight of the bat when you start Medical School.
MLS. 5.5 it is
MLS 100%.

DMSI is still far from the final version and needs a lot of work. For medical school, MLS should be the priority.

Fantastic choice. Besides, from what I've seen, when you become a Dr. (and when women find out you're studying to become one), you won't need DMSI, trust me, lmao... Things magically become far easier with women Wink. Down the road when DMSI is fleshed out and functioning more reliably hopefully, it'll be available of course to try out.

For now, MLS should be the priority indeed. Enjoy your run!
(08-25-2017, 09:18 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]MLS 100%.

DMSI is still far from the final version and needs a lot of work. For medical school, MLS should be the priority.

Fantastic choice. Besides, from what I've seen, when you become a Dr. (and when women find out you're studying to become one), you won't need DMSI, trust me, lmao... Things magically become far easier with women Wink. Down the road when DMSI is fleshed out and functioning more reliably hopefully, it'll be available of course to try out.

For now, MLS should be the priority indeed. Enjoy your run!

I actually come from the other end of the spectrum to most the guys here. I used to have the sexy aura naturally and effortlessly. Countless girls and even a few guys would tell me how sexy I was. Even walking into a room or going to a party, heads would turn though that effect has lessened in recent years.

So I know my subconscious mind already knows what to do and would likely have less resistance to running the script

I'm curious to see what results I'll get. So I'm thinking of running DMSI for 3 months then 21 days cooling off then a month of MLS 5.5 for h/c before commencing studies.

What has your (or anyone else's) experience been on DMSI in particular goal #2. Imo that's where the real values at. Self love, self liking and self validation.
That's great to hear!

I was more making the joke where I've found that all the guys I know have tended to have little worry or thought about women once they've become or it's become "known" that they are going for their MD. So in such a case, I figured DMSI wouldn't be necessary at all and you could focus your sub efforts elsewhere, haha. The "Hi, I'm a doctor/studying to become a doctor" is a pretty powerful "aura" bringing lots of "manifestations" of beautiful women in my experience Tongue...

It's tough to ascertain the goal 2 benefits for me. I agree it's the foundation of the program, the goal 2 benefits are vital. It can also spillover into other aspects of life, outside the realm of women and sex. I'm not sure I've had too much change with this goal. It's been a real frustrating struggle to "see" real life quantifiable progress with this sub.

Overall, I'm glad you chose MLS. Not just because it will benefit you immensely while becoming a doctor, which of course should be the priority here. But also because it's obvious DMSI is still a work in progress, and won't be upgraded and available for a good two months+. It needs quite a bit more time of testing and reporting in general. And then new releases based on that feedback. Then stable reliable results in line with it's design goal for the overwhelming majority, before it'd be worth a short "fun" run before medical school soon in your case. We don't seem to be there with V3.1. It needs more time to be fleshed out in future versions, maybe then it could be worth a "fun" run.

So for the reasons listed, it's why I applaud your decision for MLS, the right choice given all of the circumstances. Congratulations on your path to becoming a doctor. Very impressive, indeed. To even BE on a path like that, it shows tremendous intelligence, work ethic, kudos. I respect that greatly. I too have gone down a path in life most don't. Very difficult journey, but worth it to me, as yours will be to you, no doubt.
(08-26-2017, 01:31 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]That's great to hear!

I was more making the joke where I've found that all the guys I know have tended to have little worry or thought about women once they've become or it's become "known" that they are going for their MD. So in such a case, I figured DMSI wouldn't be necessary at all and you could focus your sub efforts elsewhere, haha. The "Hi, I'm a doctor/studying to become a doctor" is a pretty powerful "aura" bringing lots of "manifestations" of beautiful women in my experience Tongue...

It's tough to ascertain the goal 2 benefits for me. I agree it's the foundation of the program, the goal 2 benefits are vital. It can also spillover into other aspects of life, outside the realm of women and sex. I'm not sure I've had too much change with this goal. It's been a real frustrating struggle to "see" real life quantifiable progress with this sub.

Overall, I'm glad you chose MLS. Not just because it will benefit you immensely while becoming a doctor, which of course should be the priority here. But also because it's obvious DMSI is still a work in progress, and won't be upgraded and available for a good two months+. It needs quite a bit more time of testing and reporting in general. And then new releases based on that feedback. Then stable reliable results in line with it's design goal for the overwhelming majority, before it'd be worth a short "fun" run before medical school soon in your case. We don't seem to be there with V3.1. It needs more time to be fleshed out in future versions, maybe then it could be worth a "fun" run.

So for the reasons listed, it's why I applaud your decision for MLS, the right choice given all of the circumstances. Congratulations on your path to becoming a doctor. Very impressive, indeed. To even BE on a path like that, it shows tremendous intelligence, work ethic, kudos. I respect that greatly. I too have gone down a path in life most don't. Very difficult journey, but worth it to me, as yours will be to you, no doubt.

Thank you for your kind words

Yes the Doctor card certainly has its perks, though I would like a woman to like me for who I am rather than what's in my pocket. That's where self love, self liking and self validation come in - the ultimate chick crack. In my sexy phase of life, those were the three attributes that really made me alluring to other people. From them, everything else flows.

On my AM6 stage 7 run, I've made tremendous progress without even realising due to the naturaliser scripting. It's only after being in certain situations or hearing feedback from other people have I realised how impactful the sub has been. That could also be the case with you.

I'm looking to become a surgeon, and not just any surgeon but the very best. I know MLS 5.5 will help me in that regard. When it comes to women, walking the path I'll be on doesn't leave very much time for much else. So its imperative for me to internalise the woman side of things before I get there. Might do one or both of the magnets in 6G at some point.

I've decided to do a 2 month run of DMSI (bare minimum) just to see what results I get and to satisfy my curiosity. I can see many people here rely too heavily on the subs and disregard doing other things for themselves. I believe a multi pronged approach is necessary to achieve the desired outcomes, with subs just being one of the tools to get there.

Getting laid isn't so much a priority on DMSI, rather instilling those core values of goal #2 is. If it doesn't pan out then I'll be wiser for it. I'll be running MLS 5.5 for the entirety of 2018 so I'll get a journal going for that. It's quite ambitious but I'm aiming to dux my cohort next year. I know I can do it, all I need is iron discipline and some good quality clearing.

I'll be following your progress CatMan. Bona Fortuna [/php]
Haha, you have the same mindset as I.

Wanting things "handled" with them beforehand so they like you for you. To make sure it is genuine. Unfortunately, I couldn't manage that in time in my case, despite herculean effort. Now, I always have the nagging sense of them wanting me for the wrong reasons (and many make it very obvious to me what they are drawn to which hurts at times), as you fear, indeed. I had terrible issues with women beforehand, and still do in many ways. But I won't derail this thread with that, just basic background in return for what I was given.

Thank you, and I'll be keeping an eye on your progress as well!
(08-26-2017, 09:36 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, you have the same mindset as I.

Wanting things "handled" with them beforehand so they like you for you. To make sure it is genuine. Unfortunately, I couldn't manage that in time in my case, despite herculean effort. Now, I always have the nagging sense of them wanting me for the wrong reasons (and many make it very obvious to me what they are drawn to which hurts at times), as you fear, indeed. I had terrible issues with women beforehand, and still do in many ways. But I won't derail this thread with that, just basic background in return for what I was given.

Thank you, and I'll be keeping an eye on your progress as well!

You wouldn't be derailing this thread, I personally don't mind. Learning from the personal experience of others is incredibly valueable and speeds up the process. You might even get unique insight into what needs to shift. If you don't mind me asking, what is your profession?
Depends what you want. If you want to be an alpha male then am6 followed by sm3/wm3. If you want the ladies then dmsi!
(08-28-2017, 07:20 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote: [ -> ]Depends what you want. If you want to be an alpha male then am6 followed by sm3/wm3. If you want the ladies then dmsi!

Have you run AM6 followed by Sm3/wm3 or are you just basing that of hearsay?
Pages: 1 2