Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Is it really that hard to find a good relationship in USA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read a few articles that alot of American men are finding it really hard to find a relationship or nice girl to settle down with. In the last 10 years. These are men in their 30s and 40s. Who claim that generation X have no interest in settling down.

They enjoy the illusion of a relationship but they don't want a relationship. They blame it on social media, radical feminist movements etc. What are your thoughts ?
I blame it on food Big Grin
More seriously It seems there is a close relationship between how good you feel with what you eat. So someone having mood swing all the time isn't surprising if that person eat everyday at Mc Donald for example.

The US have the reputation of having a lot of obesity problems, so it wouldn't be surprising if that theory is true that they also have a lot of relationship problems too.
Obesity is one apparent problems but a very unhealthy diet may not always be as apparent as obesity for some individual.

If a person can't stand herself for a day, then she isn't going to be able to stand another person either. It's like trying to have sex but your legs doesn't function anymore.
Trying to feel happy and be depressed at the same time. You can't expect someone to have a relationship if they can't be happy alone.
Alpha360 I concur with you on the obesity front. The Americans are a fast food junkie nation. It's ridiculous the amount of chemically modified junk they eat. Alot of American men are looking for love in the Ukraine and Thailand. Which tells me there are alot of American women with low self esteem.
But the chemically modified junk isn't their fault. I mean look at monsanto. This corporation is growing some messed up gmo food in america. In europe that stuff is apparently banned.
For IML subs I have learned one thing
If ur mind is fucked up then no matter what you do is useless.

I will tell u a story.

My parents firs child was a girl and she died within a year due to an accident. My mother was is shock and she was really in a bad emotional state and she would be alone and thinking about her child (My elder sis). So many relatives told my father that only way to heal her was giving her another child so m dad gave it a shot and my mom got pregnant. Even though she was pregnant. She still used to think about my elder sis...Its common sense and even our grandpa used to say that a woman should be emotionally healthy when she is pregnant. My mom was physically healthy and went and took all nutrition and stuff to take care of her while she was pregnant but emotionally she was depressed and when I was born. I inherited that depressed and lonely mindset...

I kid u not my childhood was terrible.. I remember being so alone and being that way I hardly had any friends. The only thing that kept me going was rule 4.

If my subconscious is reprogrammed to be depressed and vulnerable when I was in my birthing pod then ofc when I come into existence then I will execute that program and attract shit people and events which would fuck we from start.... All I remember was being beaten by teachers or being blamed for stealing stuff from school. It only got worse as I grew up.

It fucked up my brain, ADHD and depression, anxiety, phobia.. Idk what.. It was only when I was 21 when I started searching for answers and I started thru Rule 4 then I found NoFap and learn about brain and stuff and then I went to LOA and stuff cause I saw a link between addiction and subconscious.. Slowly and slowly I got on IML and then realized that IML has stuff that can fix me and it really is.

Before IML I tried everything thing to fix my brain and life. Supplements, Nootropics, Meditation, Hypnosis, Homeopathy, Allophathy, Herbal, diet changes, Reiki, Gemstone, even subliminals from other sites ... . Nothing nothing worked it all back fired. For 10 years. I was so resistant that I was fed up... So I know eating food won't fix ur life. It will fix ur body but not ur relationship.

Mind rules ur body this why it's on top of ur head. Its the king. If king is fucked up whole got Damn kingdom is fucked up...

Most Hollywood actors have a good diet so they can be fit and work well in their acting careers.. Then why do they hav shitty relationship and are always divorced when u open up their wikipedia page..
Excellent points Zane sorry to about your childhood. Glad your here on the forum sharing your experiences and improving your life.
It is easy to meet women and to find a beautiful relationship in the USA and every where else in the world.

The problem is not the location you are in the problem is YOU! You are the one that blocks love coming into your life with your subconscious beliefs, behavior and attitude.

Love, money and everything else is energy. You attract what you are.

There are billions of women in the world and there are trillions or dollars in the world economy. If you're single or broke it's YOU!

Start by changing your mindset. There's an abundance of women out there. I use money as well as an example because it's two of the things most men want and there's an abundance of both of them.

I never said it was easy. It's safe to say most guys in this forum have a lot of issues which blocks them from attracting women (childhood stuff etc) but that's why you're here. Subliminals change your subconscious and it all starts from there. It takes time and effort to undo decades of subconscious blockages and beliefs.

Never say anything is hard because the moment you do that becomes your reality. You never want to reinforce negative beliefs.
You attract what you are