Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Arctic Fox's DMSI 3.1A for Healing Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After a bit of a rough time on 3 months of LTU I have switched to DMSI 3.1A to aid emotional healing (and hopefully some extras!).

Shannon advised 2 loops a day at correct level (not sure what this is yet). Currently running hybrid trickle overnight with 1 loop as I go to bed and the 2nd 3 hours later.

Started on Monday 21/08/2017
(08-23-2017, 06:46 AM)ArcticFox Wrote: [ -> ]After a bit of a rough time on 3 months of LTU I have switched to DMSI 3.1A to aid emotional healing (and hopefully some extras!).

Shannon advised 2 loops a day at correct level (not sure what this is yet). Currently running hybrid trickle overnight with 1 loop as I go to bed and the 2nd 3 hours later.

Run the 2 loops back-to-back, or you're breaking the ASRB (audio-to-silence ratio balance).
(08-23-2017, 12:15 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2017, 06:46 AM)ArcticFox Wrote: [ -> ]After a bit of a rough time on 3 months of LTU I have switched to DMSI 3.1A to aid emotional healing (and hopefully some extras!).

Run the 2 loops back-to-back, or you're breaking the ASRB (audio-to-silence ratio balance).

Great info RTBoss, fixed it now
Benn running 2 loops without much issue. Will switch to 3 tonight and see how it goes
Switched back to 2 loops as I was getting angry on 3.

Was a bit wobbly today, my eyes were drifty and wobbly when staring at stuff - occasionally.

Overall the healing part is opening up the work I did with LTU for 3 months, i can see myself improving day by day - LTU was hard work but DMSI 3.1A is allowing that work to release - or at least thats what it feels like.

Had an oppertunity with a couple girls tonight but fckd it because of my attitude, it needs to change - it ruined my chances, but i realised it straight away. i could have pulled it back as they were still interested but my ego was to big. small steps but getting there
Still on DMSI, a few things to report on.

For now I'm thinking of switching to OF starting next week
(10-19-2017, 06:40 AM)ArcticFox Wrote: [ -> ]Still on DMSI, a few things to report on.

I think u should stick with DMSI-A. Whats ur reason for changing subs?
(10-19-2017, 08:23 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2017, 06:40 AM)ArcticFox Wrote: [ -> ]Still on DMSI, a few things to report on.

Because I don't have a goal for DMSI really, I just moved into it because my LTU run brought up resistance. I've been healing now for 2 years and it feels like I need to break some other barriers as I'm not progressing in the way I want. That was my reason for moving onto LTU, I've now done over a month on DMSI which is what IIRC was what was suggested.

I think should have started with OF after EPRHA
Considering OF also because of some avoidance issues I seem to be having. But I think there not so many great success stories with that, thought I am planning to recheck. Also, might want to wait to see the sales page of the new anxiety sub before buying OF (unless you have it already).
(10-20-2017, 12:12 AM)ArcticFox Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2017, 08:23 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]

Because I don't have a goal for DMSI really, I just moved into it because my LTU run brought up resistance. I've been healing now for 2 years and it feels like I need to break some other barriers as I'm not progressing in the way I want. That was my reason for moving onto LTU, I've now done over a month on DMSI which is what IIRC was what was suggested.

I think should have started with OF after EPRHA

Yes, Indeed OF-5G is a great sub. I would say that its OF sub which has literally changed by life by taking choices that I won't dare to. Yet it feels kinda normal to take risks. After using OF-5G people have started respecting me and looked me as as a leader. I plan on using OF in future. When I am finished with MHS-5.5G and another few subs... I am gonna write a testimonial soon in a day or two so keep an eye on me. XD

Coincidentally, today I completed my 2nd month on DMSI-A. Because of this it makes more sense to make it a 3 month run (and try and switch to 3 loops). I will see how i'm doing in November before making a decision whether to switch to OF or continue.
What are yresults so far ? Any internal shift or external results ?
(10-21-2017, 05:53 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote: [ -> ]What are yresults so far ? Any internal shift or external results ?

Overall DMSI has helped me release and progress a lot, its like it opened the damn walls that my previous subs were trying to break. Its not night and day but i can definitely feel the changes.

In terms of of the subs attraction goals i'm not sure, I haven't been paying attention as i'm focusing on the healing part.
I'm Still on DMSI 31.A for healing for those that are interested.

I've hit some real lows in the later half of this year, mainly based and my self esteem and worth. Its been tough. But I keep pushing on with subs.
Pages: 1 2