Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Red Pill Bombs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a list of red pills that I found on the net
*sigh*

I REALLY hate these kinds of things because while there's some truth to the mess, it's mostly generalized BS that you can't put into practical use.

I.E.

Be dominant: ok... how? when? why? etc

This can be applied to most of the stuff in that sheet.
Stuff to fill your head with, with no real purpose or outline. No direction. No end to the rabbit hole. Why? For what Purpose?

Agreeing with Sarge.

You're better off running AM6 and going on with your life.
There maxims to ponder about.
(08-22-2017, 02:36 PM)Arsenic Wrote: [ -> ]Stuff to fill your head with, with no real purpose or outline. No direction. No end to the rabbit hole. Why? For what Purpose?

Agreeing with Sarge.

It all starts in your head...
(08-22-2017, 09:11 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2017, 02:36 PM)Arsenic Wrote: [ -> ]Stuff to fill your head with, with no real purpose or outline. No direction. No end to the rabbit hole. Why? For what Purpose?

Agreeing with Sarge.

It all starts in your head...

Some people benefit from that it's true. But personally, unless it's specific and actionable, it does no good.
Lol Guess you didn't read the Tao Te Ching.
Anything I read about as red pill I use it as food for thought. I don't take it as be all end all. There's a guy called sand man who babbled on about why he has given up on dating. I came to realize it's very toxic to the mind.
I once watched a video where MGTOW's approached girls in malls and grocery stores to ask them what they thought of the movement.

Of course, the girls did not care.

There are plenty of guys that will f*ck them and they don't care one shit if you go into the mountains and swear off them forever.

In fact, LIFE doesn't care. That's just giving your genes the Darwin Award.

So stupid.
Lol MGTOWS
Reezox, that Steve guy has a good point. A lot of red pill is just pollution because the various movements will blame another culture. They place blame and empower themselves by putting dwn the other culture, namely woman, and they do not take responsibility for their own actions. They do not hold themselves accountable.

It takes a lot to be completely honest and to take accountability for your mistakes instead of placing blame. Ignore all of red pill and just learn to take accountability for yourself.

(speaking to a general audience - nobody in particular)
Trust me its easy to fall into the category of blaming someone for your circumstances its the easy way out. I was extremely angry about how my father and mother treated me and how I was walked over at work and abused. Ultimately it was my fault I let it happen I never took the initiative to come to terms with my issues. I learning to become at peace with myself thanks to DMSI.

(08-23-2017, 02:41 PM)Arsenic Wrote: [ -> ]Reezox, that Steve guy has a good point. A lot of red pill is just pollution because the various movements will blame another culture. They place blame and empower themselves by putting dwn the other culture, namely woman, and they do not take responsibility for their own actions. They do not hold themselves accountable.

It takes a lot to be completely honest and to take accountability for your mistakes instead of placing blame. Ignore all of red pill and just learn to take accountability for yourself.

(speaking to a general audience - nobody in particular)