Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MLS 3.0 -- Learning is the greatest skill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
------------
-----------
(08-21-2017, 10:44 PM)Travis Wrote: [ -> ]DMSI changed my world forever, but I am still finding a way to resist. Being caught between execution and apathy is a terrible way to live.

You nailed it, my friend Rolleyes

Good luck with your MLS run, it's becoming more appealing to me by the day...
-----------
(08-24-2017, 05:21 AM)Travis Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2017, 05:11 AM)Dr. Strangelove Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2017, 10:44 PM)Travis Wrote: [ -> ]DMSI changed my world forever, but I am still finding a way to resist. Being caught between execution and apathy is a terrible way to live.

You nailed it, my friend Rolleyes

Good luck with your MLS run, it's becoming more appealing to me by the day...

Thanks Strange, I feel bad abandoning you guys running DMSI Sad

That's okay, go on without us, we'll heal and clear... any day now...

(08-24-2017, 05:21 AM)Travis Wrote: [ -> ]I Blame this post by IZ for converting me to MLS:

(08-20-2017, 10:24 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote: [ -> ]MLS is... breathtaking.

Haha Seinfeld ruined this word for me Big Grin
When I read Travises post I tempted to get MLS but then I thought I need to complete healing first
------------
I think you're experiencing the result of executing what has become your programming from DMSI over a long term run, without resisting it, because you're not trying to focus on it anymore. I don't think MLS has much, if anything, to do with that.
(08-24-2017, 04:43 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I think you're experiencing the result of executing what has become your programming from DMSI over a long term run, without resisting it, because you're not trying to focus on it anymore. I don't think MLS has much, if anything, to do with that.

Could be that MLS is teaching him how to learn to overcome resistance. Cause, in the end, we all need to learn stuff to overcome obstacles
-------------
I hope you'll find like I have that MLS allows you to access your whole self and allows you to do whatever it is that you want to do. I refer to MLS as an entity sometimes. "Hey MLS, I want to do / learn x." BOOM it just happens. Great stuff.
Great journal buddy, hope to see MLS do great things for you.
------------------
------------------
---------------
Pages: 1 2