Subliminal Talk

Full Version: [SR's Journal 01] [Universal Detox]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
22 August 2017
-

Honestly, I'm waiting subs like Universal Detox [UD] from long time ago. I feel like there's something in me that cause IML's subs didn't work to it's fullest extent. One of the main reason is my subs and brainwave entrainment using history in the past, there's a time I love to combine and mixing BWE and subs differently each day. The results just a placebo, no one last for long time.

I did ASC, EHPRA, DMSI, and MLS before. ASC result was great, EHPRA result was great, MLS result was great, but on DMSI my productivity comes to zero, I have zero energy, I have zero interest in life, and all I want to do is sleep, sleep, and sleep again. I'm so exhausted that I often got headache, I'm also very lazy and don't want to do anything in DMSI, finally I lost my job. Then I thought if I continuing using DMSI, my life will get worse and it's threaten my life.

I don't mean to blame DMSI or badmouthing it, but I'm aware that I'm resisting it and there's something in me that must be cleared to the root and DMSI only trigger the resistance without removing it. When DMSI 3.2 come out I'll surely use that subs and continue my journey for sure.

Today is my first day using UD, six loops, and I love it, I'll use it 3 month or more. I felt jolt on my entire body, especially on the back of my head. It's so relaxing. Usually I sleeps for eight hours, but today I only slept for 4 hour and I'm full of energy. There's something interesting about my dream, not the content of my dream, because I don't quite remember it. In my dream, I laught a lot, it's been years since I have very funny dream that makes me laught so much and woke up with big smile on my face because of the dream. From the dream I'm aware that I'm overworked and I'm stressing my body and my mind too much, I need something to relax all my muscle and my brain, and that's it, funny dream comes out. It makes my day.

More results, before doing UD, I'm in negative and anger state of mind, ten minutes listening to UD, I'm calmer, I can focus on my task, and everything looks clearer, and sharper. I'm energized, it's like seize the day effect.

I can't say much about odor change or dietary change for now, it needs more time. It's good subs, it's like reset button and I'm become new person with new mindset. It's like foundation subs, the goal seems not interesting, not about sex, not about money, not about intelligence enhancer, but about detox. But I have different point of view, using this subs is like become the real me, I'm detoxing my mind from fake mindset "I want to be like that person" to "It's me, and I'm who I'm." When I said it's like foundation subs, I mean we'll have greater result with next subs we want to use if we use UD before that. It may be wrong, but for me, it's true.

Hope it helping Shannon, I'm creating UD journal because you said in your journal you need more data to gather. For everyone who reading, thanks. The best for you all.-

P. S: English is not my main language, so I apologize if there's many mispelled word.

Big Grin
Thank you for reporting. I look forward to hearing more about your experiences.