Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Rayhon's Detoxification = Over 9000 powerlevel!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Decided Detox is exactly what I need right now and I will become a healthier and more sexual person because I will have a better energy being able to attract the women I want easier.

Also feel better about my self and being more at ease in the world are sexy alpha traits as well. I'm also expecting my creativity levels to go up even more because of a clean mind. It will help with my hip hop production.
Not to mention detoxing your body makes your natural pheromones more attractive. Very cool man, definitely looking forward to your future posts!
I woke up with a strong body odour that I never have ever smelled before on myself. It had a very bad smell too it and it kept me from going back to sleep. It felt gross. I also was smelling a bad odour from my armpit sweat later on in the day.

This is a good sign because it shows the detox is working, and only been 6 loops so far.
The smell from before is gone and hasn't came back.
Not sure if this is already mentioned in the instructions but have at least 2 litres of water per day while on Detox. Either way the toxins that are not out of your system will go back in. I work for a bioresonance medical devices company and we 've seen that many people put on deep detoxification for 3 months have tremendous results but some not. The case with those failing 100% of the time was about not drinking enough water.

To calculate the minimum amount of water you should be taking multiply your kgs by 0.03 and the end result is the litres you should be drinking daily.

Ps. not sure what the formula is with pounds but you can make the conversion on google.
UD should take care of everything automatically.
The smell came back yesterday while driving from arm pits, pee was noticeably more dark as well.
I also go #2 in the morning once or twice more then I usually do. I usually go once, now I've been going 2 or 3 times.

I'm looking forward to where this subliminal takes me. When i'm done this subliminal I'm going to either run AM stage 7 or DMSI if the new version comes out in time.

I'm hoping DMSI's newest version takes things over the edge. I think there needs to be more emphasize on feeling good, and inner game, versus outer game.

(considering AM , SM WM worked so well and they were all focused Inner game, i think it makes sense to use the 5.5g to make those inner game changes even stronger equaling more results.

I've been hitting the gym hard lately and I quit all hard drugs for last 2 1/2 months.

I'm feeling better about myself and I can say that DMSI helped bring upon those changes. It made my desire to get laid so strong that my motivation to work out and better myself came back.

But at the end of the day I still had anxiety going up to chicks an approaching & I think 5.5g SM or WM or AM would have made my results with women much stronger then DMSI has.

The aura is kinda useless if the women doesn't act upon it, (which in my case even though I noticed people getting affected, they didn't do shit. I rather have no aura but be able to go up to any chick and make them fall in love with me from conversation, versus make allot of chicks attracted but both sides unable to make anything come out of it.

(this feedback is for Shannon btw, I still recommend DMSI to people who haven't used it yet, I just think it is lacking in certain ways.)

My fear of rejection did not get completely removed from DMSI, but in a shit load of other ways I became way sexier and confident high self esteem.

More emphasize needs to be placed on destroying fear of rejection & approach. At the end of the day isn't getting laid a numbers game? The more women you meet the higher chance of getting laid?
(08-24-2017, 07:30 AM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]I rather have no aura but be able to go up to any chick and make them fall in love with me from conversation, versus make allot of chicks attracted but both sides unable to make anything come out of it.

+1

(08-24-2017, 07:30 AM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]More emphasize needs to be placed on destroying fear of rejection & approach. At the end of the day isn't getting laid a numbers game? The more women you meet the higher chance of getting laid?

Yes and no.

It's the same in sales. The theory is that the more doors you knock on, the better chance you have of getting a sale.

Of course, if your form is "off", it doesn't matter how many doors you knock on, you may get nothing, whereas if your form is tight, you may knock on 1 and get one right there. Field tested.

In the grand scheme of things yes, it's a numbers game, but on the individual interaction basis you HAVE to be on point otherwise you're wasting your time.

Again, I've field tested this (in sales) for 3 years and on hundreds of people.

Since women are people too, I doubt it works any differently.
unfortunately I decided to go back to DMSI. I feel better and more solid while on DMSI. In the future I will use this detox program again but right now is not the time i think. I need to start getting laid more to get my sexual frustration dealt with.
(08-25-2017, 08:43 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]unfortunately I decided to go back to DMSI. I feel better and more solid while on DMSI. In the future I will use this detox program again but right now is not the time i think. I need to start getting laid more to get my sexual frustration dealt with.

Why is that unfortunate?
(08-25-2017, 09:14 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2017, 08:43 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]unfortunately I decided to go back to DMSI. I feel better and more solid while on DMSI. In the future I will use this detox program again but right now is not the time i think. I need to start getting laid more to get my sexual frustration dealt with.

Why is that unfortunate?

Its only unfortunate because I won't be able to see what happens if I stay, also because shannon won't get some good feedback. And for those who were interested to see too.
A lot of you guys are really here for the adrenaline rush of trying/discovering something new. You also want other benefits, but really, you guys are mostly adrenaline junkies. Smile That's why a lot of you jump from sub to sub, and complain when I'm not pumping them out fast enough.

And for that very reason, a sub like UD is going to have some people abandon ship before 3 months, because adrenaline junkies can't get their fix from something as ... well, not exciting, as detoxifying themselves.

That's my theory anyway.
(08-26-2017, 11:49 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of you guys are really here for the adrenaline rush of trying/discovering something new. You also want other benefits, but really, you guys are mostly adrenaline junkies. Smile That's why a lot of you jump from sub to sub, and complain when I'm not pumping them out fast enough.

And for that very reason, a sub like UD is going to have some people abandon ship before 3 months, because adrenaline junkies can't get their fix from something as ... well, not exciting, as detoxifying themselves.

That's my theory anyway.

Well everyone wants to live a life full of excitement and adventure.
(08-26-2017, 11:52 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2017, 11:49 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of you guys are really here for the adrenaline rush of trying/discovering something new. You also want other benefits, but really, you guys are mostly adrenaline junkies. Smile That's why a lot of you jump from sub to sub, and complain when I'm not pumping them out fast enough.

That's my theory anyway.

Well everyone wants to live a life full of excitement and adventure.

Indeed, but there comes a point where subs are being relied on too heavily rather than being just one tool in the arsenal. The end state is to shift the internals so that the program becomes a way of being. If people need to jump subs for a "hit" then what are they really achieving.

Could also be resistance to the UD script manifesting itself as running away
Pages: 1 2