Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Help me plan my sub usage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm running MLS 5.5g currently. In the past I've ran Stop PE, absolute self confidence, AM6 (up to stage 3), MLS 5g, extreme bodybuilding 4g.

To me MLS is a nice extra but isnt necessarily something I want to focus on. It provides brain boost but I feel that sticking to No Fap will be of equal benefit and will allow me to use other subs.

I am curious about BASE and DMSI. Here is what I ultimately want to achieve: self confidence, becoming a better man, social confidence, become a machine in bed and be able to sleep with lots of chicks, develop my success: innovation, motivation, become organized, want to get work done and be known as a team player at work / developing my own business. I'm already regarded as womanizer and an innovator so I want to hone these things. I also value my health and working out. No to brag (but i'm going to brag) I have an awesome 6 pack (abs and beer).

What order do you recommend I use these subs? I am conflicted because I want to build a strong, masculine base but I also want to start becoming more motivated sooner rather than later.

Stop PE 2 months, DMSI A (one month), DMSI B (2 months), AM6, BASE ??
I would put PE in the least important as I think you can get result from that using other sub like DMSI .

I would say it depends on what you want more, women or brain capacity which make you better at work (and probably even learning to have better sex)
I read your journal on pherotruth and if you don't want to have brain fog I wouldn't recommend DMSI. At least the first month there are some possibility that it will slow you down at first.

I would say keep running MLS for now, see if you get any results after the first month is over.

I have a rule that I try to apply every-time I want to switch a sub: I keep running it for at least a week and then if I still want it badly after a week I do it. I do that because often we want to change things because we are bored but it's not really what would benefit us long term wise. I'm running MLS too and at times I wanted to switch back but it's mainly some bad thought that doesn't last one day. Because if I think about it it's just emotions trying to stir me into a direction, it's not logical.

Since you know about pheromones it's like the need to buy new pheromones when we already have at least 5 that we didn't test that is taking dust on our desk. I have some phero that I didn't test properly yet but yesterday I was ready to buy some new one again, how stupid is that? We do it all the time.

edit:
Also if you want to be a better man, you may want to keep your focus on one thing, it's a man quality to be stable while women change their mind all the time. I know that I change my mind too much which isn't good so I'm probably not masculine enough yet, women want their men to be stable, trustworthy, etc. Changing your mind all the times makes women distrust you as you appear as if you don't have any long term focus just like them which is usually why they want a man in the first place (besides for fun/Sex).
Thanks for your input Alpha! I appreciate the way you relate things back to mones.

Since I started MLS (results ive been getting aside) I've felt disconnected from who I am and have sabotaged it a few times by listening to AM6 stage 1 / Absolute self confidence a few loops a handful of times to return to what I deem my normal operating personality. I'm super picky about my persona. ENTP. When it comes to sex I've always been a learner naturally and want to try new things and improve this and that so thats not an issue. With MLS i've been lacking the confidence to stir up provocative opportunities and act upon them. I start blathering like an idiot instead of being my cool self.

This is interesting you mention brain fog with DMSI... I'm trying to strike a balance between being able to think and function well at work (and demonstrate im an employee worth keeping, as I'm brand new here) and keeping my cool, sexually explicit (not at work) personality. AM6 has helped me stay cool, calm, focused, and clear-minded in the past so that is another reason why it is on my list in addition to the masculinity aspects it promotes.

I'll read some more about DMSI and the ability to think during the day. Meanwhile I welcome your responses here as I greatly value any input on this topic. I'm also interested in how it relates to AM6 as far as keeping calm and cool go.

Revised list for now:
DMSI, AM6, BASE
Stay on MLS for 3-6 months at least.

When DMSI is finished run that until the new alpha male comes out.

You say you're a learner sexually but you want to quit the learning sub? Just accept the fact that "you" are going to change and your perceived persona is an illusion. Then deal with the bumpy road and come out better in the end.

And seriously, everything you want to do in life will be improved if you continue listening to MLS to the point where resistance and clearing is done and the super learning kicks in. I'm planning on using it for at least 6 months and probably a year.
(08-16-2017, 02:08 PM)Nox Wrote: [ -> ]Stay on MLS for 3-6 months at least.

When DMSI is finished run that until the new alpha male comes out.

You say you're a learner sexually but you want to quit the learning sub? Just accept the fact that "you" are going to change and your perceived persona is an illusion. Then deal with the bumpy road and come out better in the end.

And seriously, everything you want to do in life will be improved if you continue listening to MLS to the point where resistance and clearing is done and the super learning kicks in. I'm planning on using it for at least 6 months and probably a year.

Damn you for saying things that are true. I hate the truth Wink

I started up my MLS loops again and within the first loop I started getting all 'intellectual' and crap which is wildly annoying. Although, I did consciously affirm a handful of my intentions and desires from MLS (by writing down on a piece of paper: I consciously affirm that I want to use the power of MLS to....) which have to do with some of my values as I've posted above. So... what you're saying is that when I get through all the clearing that the super learning should kick in. That doesssss sound really cool.... SO AS OF TYPING THIS I want to achieve that.... although I'll keep b*tching about MLS because I can Smile

So... assuming I DO stick with MLS....
That list will become: MLS, new DMSI, (maybe AM6 / 7 depending on how DMSI goes), BASE.
I'd say continue with MLS for a while longer atleast, it's still early. And as for the other things you're talking about DMSI would suit after that.