Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Social skills 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This is my idea for a sub built to enhance social skills in all forms

Would include
- cool confidence
- supremely relaxed in all social situations
- ability to thrive in new social situations
- master the ability to build relationships
- master the ability to maintain relationships long term
- attract people to us that we would naturally vibe with

Could also include:
A module on being fashionable/ dressing well for social occasions
Influence and Persuasion skills
Some of the technology from DMSI 3.1
Sense of humour
Story telling
Body language
Reading social cues
Social intelligence/ emotional intelligence
And much much more.

I can imagine such a sub would be tremendously valuable to many of us on here and transform us into the effortlessly cool social being that we would all like to be

Post your thoughts
This would be such an ideal sub. Everyone requires social skills for every aspect of life. It would be an instant purchase from me.
Quote:- attract people to us that we would naturally vibe with
Oh yes please.
(08-29-2017, 11:22 AM)Plouf Wrote: [ -> ]
Oh yes please.

Isn't that just how it works regardless? Huh
?? I don't get your question.
(08-29-2017, 12:14 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]
Oh yes please.

Sarge, sometimes you just meet people that you "click" with. More often than not these are the people who we're unconsciously drawn to. My suggestion is to make this otherwise implicit experience an explicit phenomenon, making it easier to find people we'll connect with.
(08-29-2017, 10:41 AM)adotd Wrote: [ -> ]This would be such an ideal sub. Everyone requires social skills for every aspect of life. It would be an instant purchase from me.

Same here.

From reading a lot of journals, I can see many people benefitting from this, especially with the new technologies being developed
I like the idea for this sub. I could really use this sub.
Would buy for sure
(08-29-2017, 02:13 PM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]
Oh yes please.

Sarge, sometimes you just meet people that you "click" with. More often than not these are the people who we're unconsciously drawn to. My suggestion is to make this otherwise implicit experience an explicit phenomenon, making it easier to find people we'll connect with.

How about make it so we can just "click" with anyone, instead of attracting only those people we click with.

THAT I'd buy. Smile
(08-30-2017, 09:51 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2017, 02:13 PM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]
Oh yes please.

How about make it so we can just "click" with anyone, instead of attracting only those people we click with.

THAT I'd buy. Smile
That's a good idea. I hope Shannon thinks this sub is doable. I would buy it. My social life needs to improve for sure.
Likewise, there's quite a few things here that aren't included in other subs, such as emotional intelligence.

Definitely has appeal to both genders and all ages.

This sub once built might also pave the way for a universal sub, combining social skills with AM or be integrated into other subs much the same way as EPRA and E2 have
Socializing Is Just A Game 5.5G

I believe the reason many people are resisting sexual subs is because "subconsciously" Social Skills usually comes before Seduction....

The 3G Version I was Actively Social ALL THE TIME (being around people), which is usually not my inherent nature...

Shannon has even said that being alone "destroyed" a lot of manifestations early on when he was just starting....

Maybe the social route is the missing link...
(08-31-2017, 07:53 AM)TheChosenOne Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the social route is the missing link...

I agree, and add that Emotional Intelligence is also a missing link.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5