Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI - Temporary or long-term/permanent results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read a lot about DMSI in this forum, it seems to me is what most people are interested about.

I read the instructions and some of the journals but I got confused. Is it like the other subs in which we create long-term or permanent results or is it just for temporary results?

For example if I follow the instructions of that program properly will the results of it be there in two months time or even later?

Thanks in advance.
There are some aspects of the program that will fade and some that will not. DMSI is a complex program that uses a variety of techniques. The energy flooding and manipulation, for example, will fade relatively quickly when you stop because the subconscious will seek to rest instead of exert itself when and if that is possible. When you stop running DMSI, the impetus to keep that energy work up is gone.

But there are aspects of the program that will be long term and/or permanent, also, as the people switching to MLS are finding. Primarily it will depend on how long you have used the program, and which version (A or B), as well as how much you resisted it and how resistant your personality is.