Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Change eye colour?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Would really like to see this feature available here!
that is actually how i got into subliminal, i found a subliminal for changing eye color on youtube and after 2 weeks i noticed a change , after doing more research i stumbled upon indigo mind labs and never left!

with this new tech i am sure it can be done very fast!
Shannon addressed this some months ago. He said it will be possible in the future, but there is no subliminal for that right now. We know about a number of subliminals on queue to be made first, so this will take time (a couple of years at least).
Well Right now I want a sub to fix my eye sight..
Overall I think Shannon should dare creating more audacious subs. I think MLS is a first step in that sense, with all the amazing subgoals.

Quote:Well Right now I want a sub to fix my eye sight..
A sub like "Have A Perfect Health" which goal would be to restore the body and mental health to perfection would be neat.
We did have a changing eye color program several years ago, I think it was in 3g and discontinued.

It 'may' be upgraded in the future.. but something like that isn't a priority. Changing eye color compared to dealing with important things in your life.. I know what i'd rather and most people would.
(08-08-2017, 02:39 PM)Plouf Wrote: [ -> ]Overall I think Shannon should dare creating more audacious subs. I think MLS is a first step in that sense, with all the amazing subgoals.

Quote:Well Right now I want a sub to fix my eye sight..
A sub like "Have A Perfect Health" which goal would be to restore the body and mental health to perfection would be neat.

DMSI not audacious enough for ya?
I think I bought a 3g eye improvement sub when the 3g's went on sale.

It would be cool to run an eye color change / enhancement sub (I have green eyes and would love for them to be lighter / brighter green) but I don't see myself running something like that when I have so many other choices like BASE, DMSI, AM6, and currently being on MLS. While yes I am offering criticism, I agree it is a fun idea.
Maybe it would be a Good a idea to make a sub which focus on

Improving or Fixing Eyesight
Improved ur listening capacity and getting rid of Damn tinnitus.
(08-09-2017, 10:47 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]DMSI not audacious enough for ya?
Haha it is, it is Big Grin. Some of the modules are mind blowing. The idea of the sniper is a first in the sub marketplace I think. It's like psychic seduction but many times better. If only it could work perfectly for anyone.
But I was talking more about the end goal of the subs. Getting laid is...basic. If ya know what I mean.

I'd be, personally more interested in subs to work on the mind power. Focus/Concentration, Visualization, Lucid Dreaming, Mind Palace, ect.
This would be a walk in the park for Shannon. He has already achieved the impossible with DMSI, MHS nad and MLS. Judging by his priorities we may not see this product a while.
(08-09-2017, 10:28 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it would be a Good a idea to make a sub which focus on

Improving or Fixing Eyesight
Improved ur listening capacity and getting rid of Damn tinnitus.

Uhhh.. Why don't you run MHS?

I've had the idea of obtaining/sustaining genetic recapitulation these past few years, which I see as manifesting my original DNA template and it's potential. Humans on this planet are currently devolving and degenerating, don't kid yourself. Technology is no replacement for a perfected physical vessel, and yes, through the power of the mind and concentration/awareness/visualization even eye color can be changed at a whim. How about a shapeshifting sub while we are at it since I want to run around as a beastman during the full moon every now and then. Oh yeah, and invisibility.

Edit: Eye color can be lightened through detoxing. This girl did such by going on a raw vegan diet (I would argue mankind's original diet) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPU4fCfyzc. There is also a branch of medical science called iridology that can diagnose illnesses through the eye, pretty interesting.
Griffin you came to the right place for subliminals. Alot of the stuff out there is junk or just doesnt work or may begin working but the effects wear of quickly. Shannons products might seem more expensive but they work full stop. He is always incorporating new technologies into his products that make him the biggest player on the market today.

(08-08-2017, 09:35 AM)Griffin Wrote: [ -> ]that is actually how i got into subliminal, i found a subliminal for changing eye color on youtube and after 2 weeks i noticed a change , after doing more research i stumbled upon indigo mind labs and never left!

with this new tech i am sure it can be done very fast!
(08-10-2017, 05:15 AM)Plouf Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2017, 10:47 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]DMSI not audacious enough for ya?
Haha it is, it is Big Grin. Some of the modules are mind blowing. The idea of the sniper is a first in the sub marketplace I think. It's like psychic seduction but many times better. If only it could work perfectly for anyone.
But I was talking more about the end goal of the subs. Getting laid is...basic. If ya know what I mean.

I'd be, personally more interested in subs to work on the mind power. Focus/Concentration, Visualization, Lucid Dreaming, Mind Palace, ect.

If it's so basic, why am I still resting from spending a year building up to DMSI 3.1, and still I only have it working for a handful of people? The subs you're talking about are pretty basic in comparison.
Pages: 1 2