Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultra success and Luck journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone

So I am starting today US and Luck together as I felt that I need this the most in my life. I am building a business and although I am motivated and know its my passion, its been going hard, and i don't feel as focused or motivated. I know that everything comes from the mind so I want to basically get out of my own way to success.

I also meditate, practice yoga and do visualisations, hoping this will enhance my results.

Planning to use the two subs through headphones when sleeping and during the day the silent track. Could anyone recommend when using 2 subs, do i play them one after the other (30 min US and 30 min Luck) or better 4 hours US and 4 hours Luck?

Many thanks and hoping to share some awesome results soon.
Replied in your other thread.
Day 1

I slept not as deep due to the sound and remember having some crazy dreams. I've been quite emotional today for some reason, I did get my to do list done (even tho just got back from holiday)

I've noticed few thoughts about success, also noticing other friends success. More self pep talk, so something is beginning to shift. Physically, had times i felt heat around my head and sweaty palms, not sure what that means.

Will report with any changes i notice.
Day 2

I slept with US in my headphones and had a very disturbed sleep if any) I had very frustrating dreams too, was trying to save my boyfriend and call the police, but my iphone kept mistyping, now it seems like a lucid dream.

Woke up and looked in the mirror, i seem to like how i look today more (maybe some confidence is appearing) but overall didn't see more changes in productivity or thoughts. Will try the silent track tonight as suggested by Ben and get a good night sleep.
Hey man, looking forward to see how things play out for you with this sub combo. Will be checking your Journal from time to time Wink
(08-10-2017, 07:01 AM)SexyMofo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man, looking forward to see how things play out for you with this sub combo. Will be checking your Journal from time to time Wink

Ehem Lady here Smile
Day 3

Listened to the silent luck sub all night, slept much better. Woke up in a very cheerful mood. Been playing the US during the day. I've done a mind map for the steps on my business, seem to be wanting to do the work, without the usual anxiety.

Spoke to a friend and we touched on the subject of business, and what to do next. Surprised myself how positive i was talking about the future, how we should work together, stop working in jobs... So far so good!
Good result.
Day 5

Overall good mood, I seem to get things done, although still lack the laser like focus in my business (perhaps as i don't have the products yet it still doesn't feel real)

What I noticed is that i clean up more and it comes natural. I also stoped even thinking before doing something, I wasn't really procrastinating before, but maybe giving too much thought. Now i just stand up and do it! Looking forward to how this will unfold and also to feel the Luck effects.
Day 7

Not the best 2 days, I'm seeing a lot of resistance in doing any tasks for my business, also started to question if i really want to do it. I guess I'm going through something, maybe clearing some old beliefs.

I've noticed a bit of an emotional roller coaster since using the subs, hope it will even out soon.
My bad! you got a subscriber here Smile
Lost count Smile

So far ive been having many doubts about biz, like if im going the right direction, do i actually need it. Maybe that's me looking for the most successful path. However ive been having generally positive thoughts. Every time i notice putting myself down, i catch my thought and flip it.

I have been listening to the Luck sub at night, today morning had a dream that i won 1000 dollars on a lottery ticket. Hehe did buy the powerball ticket, let's see how this goes Smile
(08-18-2017, 09:00 PM)ianaav Wrote: [ -> ]Lost count Smile

So far ive been having many doubts about biz, like if im going the right direction, do i actually need it. Maybe that's me looking for the most successful path. However ive been having generally positive thoughts. Every time i notice putting myself down, i catch my thought and flip it.

I have been listening to the Luck sub at night, today morning had a dream that i won 1000 dollars on a lottery ticket. Hehe did buy the powerball ticket, let's see how this goes Smile

how did it go?
Heh well i unfortunately didn't win the powerball, but won another 16$! Also I had parking luck quite a bit.
Overall mood is quite nice and light, i have a strong desire to work on myself (i usually do but now its a lot more) So i have been making lists of my beliefs that might be stopping me and clearing that out.

Business wise, I have become less stressed, even if I don't know the course of action. Have been catching myself daydreaming how its gonna be a success.. so that means i have positive feelings towards it. I have decided to get the entrepreneur one after this. Might run for more then 32 days, it seems both subs are settling in.

Also, I do quite a bit of yoga, particularly working on handstands. I managed to balance for 5 secs!!! So success can come in different ways. People who train a lot would understand my feeling of achievement!
Pages: 1 2