Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MLS, why it feels like DMSI 3.2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Day 10:

I don't know where this aggressive attitude comes from. Since I have been listening to MLS I got a lot more aggressive and it seems it's not coming from DMSI as far as I can tell. I did a little pause before doing MLS and I didn't get more aggresive. But when I started doing MLS I started to dream about fighting type dreams, I killed a few people in streets fight. There is a recurrent theme about being strong in my dreams and there is a lot of death in it, struggling to kill someone or defend myself.

The only thing I can think of that could trigger that is that I have a very strong desire to be a strong man, as you can see in my pseudo. So maybe MLS is helping me learning to be that kind of guy. Now that I think of it, it could be also related to my dancing class. As while dancing in couple you have to be the man, you have to be strong and leading efficiently. I used to think dancing was more on the sweet side, Disney type thing Rolleyes but quiet oppositely those women clearly don't want the cuddle type partner while dancing. I have experienced it multiple times while dancing with women that it's not what they want. It's not like I don't know it by now but it's so illogical coming from them, as they are usually always whining about being told what to do. But looking into it more profoundly it's just a lack of feminine like my lack of masculine. It's not easy for them to be feminine like it's not easy for me to be masculine.

Besides that while dancing I have noticed that I'm getting better, nothing amazing yet but there is still a good improvement. I was able to follow the teacher moves more easily.

I think I'm resisting the "Be considerate of those of lesser intellectual ability and capacity." The more I look around me the more I see stupidity and it's driving mad and disgusted. I hate the ugly and I hate the stupid. The amount of stupidity I see is mind blowing to me, everywhere I go. I think a good part of that is real but a good part of that is me exaggerating. I always admired beauty, education, knowledge, intelligence, self control, the opposite end of it is unpleasant to me, I avoid it like pest. For example if I see a mother giving poor advice to her son in a supermarket, while the kid is screaming around and she can't educate him properly, or if she get upset at him for her own lack of wisdom and patience. This is very repulsive to me, makes me want to tell her how wrong she is to do that.
I have a hard time being tolerant about that and letting it go. I don't think that kind of behavior is the good one but still can't prevent it.

I have been reading reviews of smartphone on YouTube and written reviews. Some stuff makes me crazy inside. For example when a reviewer say that this smartphone could be better if it would have a higher resolution, like 1080p isn't too high enough already for a 5 inch screen. Sometimes I wonder what they get out of those higher resolutions besides poor battery life or inability to play games at those resolutions. The worlds seems full of stupidity everywhere. I probably can't see my own stupidity. The more I look around the more I see us as caveman pretending to be intelligent, blinded by our own ego.
I don't understand how you can have violent dreams on a sub about learning. Do you usually get those dreams without the sub?
Yes but not violent, every subs triggers a different type of dreams for me. I have to say the last 2 5.5G sub Shannon build has been quiet crazy in term of dreams.
Previous generation wasn't as crazy, much more subtle.
(08-06-2017, 12:22 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes but not violent, every subs triggers a different type of dreams for me. I have to say the last 2 5.5G sub Shannon build has been quiet crazy in term of dreams.
Previous generation wasn't as crazy, much more subtle.

So is it possible to cope doing the subs with these dreams?
The dreams never is scary to me while listening the sub, it's like a different kind of dream. Before doing sub I would have not like it but with subs I welcome it actually like nothing happened. It's not like I'm afraid of the dream, far from it.

I just thought of another detail, I never had some dream that are so realistic before MLS. The dream was closer to reality, the layers of details were impressive. Usually my dream are not that complex and I see that's it's not true but this time it was different.

First night I listened to MLS it was like my hypnosis skills was amplified but it didn't last long, it's more blurry now like a fog.
I've got the "anger issue" as well since one week into MLS. I can tell, because I'm very intense at debating right now, and standing up for any issue I might believe in.

Before, I was more live and let live. Now, it's almost as if I see a scientific or philosophical opinion as something that ought to be broadcasted as part of my identity, even if it makes new enemies. They can take it or leave it.

Lost one female friend over it, and another one is standoffish. I care a bit, but not much.

These two quotes seem to elaborate on the underlying principle of the sentiment:

Carl Sagan: "Valid criticism is doing you a favor."

and:

Carl Sagan: "[We should not be] willing to tolerate ignorance and complacency."

I still think there's something balancing itself out with this "anger issue". However, I'm still thinking about why this is happening.
I'm currently wondering if MLS is the one getting me that aggressive attitude. There is a special eclipse pattern that has been going on when MLS was released and that pattern will culminate until the 21. So I'm wondering if it's really MLS or maybe MLS is part of the whole process.
People around me seems to be acting a bit wacko too so it may not be MLS.

There is a friend of mine who drive like crazy. He does not think, he just get crazy angry and often yell some insults at people who drive too slowly. I always thought it was a very stupid behavior. But I'm currently thinking it has nothing to do with stupidity but more to hormones, chemistry or something that triggers an instinct to be angry.
I say that because I'm getting that same kind of attitude recently. Me being me I know this guy was born during a similar pattern we are currently in Shy
But this is probably Placebo Confusedleepy:

I'm realizing or admitting that I'm not a fast learner. And that the intelligence I have is not the intelligence that gets you an high IQ but it's a kind of intelligence that helps me see through the BS of human society. Tom Hanks movie Forrest gump would be a good example of that actually. Though it's exaggerated in that movie the way it's done but I think it's meant so that it's more obvious as it's an extreme case.

My first thought was that this movie is completely stupid at first sight but as the story progressed I realized how intelligent that guy is actually and that the people calling him stupid are the one being stupid. He has a simplistic view of reality that helps him get through life and no matter what happen he keeps going, not even realizing how hard life is for people around him while he just go do his thing.

What's striking to me is his perseverance, which I think is related to that kind of intelligence which appear as a simple minded attitude. The guy just don't over think everything like most people do and he sees what really matters.

This is somewhat similar to me though not as exaggerated and extreme as him. For example I didn't learn English because I was a fast learner but because I found a fun way to use it everyday, I just kept doing it like it was nothing while most people in my class would say that I was crazy, to me it was simple and the laziest thing I could do.
But now that I think about it, it has to do with perseverance like when I was cycling, I used to keep doing it everyday until it was nothing to me. People use to call me crazy on that too, I used to go home on my bike while other student would use the bus. It was nothing to me while to others it was something crazy that they would never do which really isn't hard, as your body gets used to the hardship so it gets easy overtime.

All that to say that I'm not a fast learner. I think I'm getting some pretty solid resistance right now. I thought MLS would be easy but it doesn't seem to be right now. I'm also wondering if that slow learner attitude is not a way for me to not succeed in life.
MLS 5.5G will get you to identify the BS holding you back, and then set you up working through it so you can learn at your full potential. Amazing how much crap we have holding us back that we didn't even know about, eh?
Yeap, I was setting myself so high there in the sky but then realize while talking to myself "nope, you are down there here near that rock" Big Grin Big Grin I'm struggling with those self doubt about learning fast. I think I like it slow because it's safe, and secure, I cannot make any mistake if I take it slow, that's what I think but more often than not it's a way to avoid the difficulty that probably doesn't exist to begin with.
(08-09-2017, 10:55 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]Tom Hanks movie Forrest gump would be a good example of that actually. Though it's exaggerated in that movie the way it's done but I think it's meant so that it's more obvious as it's an extreme case.

My first thought was that this movie is completely stupid at first sight but as the story progressed I realized how intelligent that guy is actually and that the people calling him stupid are the one being stupid. He has a simplistic view of reality that helps him get through life and no matter what happen he keeps going, not even realizing how hard life is for people around him while he just go do his thing.

What's striking to me is his perseverance, which I think is related to that kind of intelligence which appear as a simple minded attitude. The guy just don't over think everything like most people do and he sees what really matters.

My thought on reading that was that it could be you executing goal 72: "Be considerate of those of lesser intellectual ability and capacity." - something which you thought you were resisting in a previous post.
(08-10-2017, 12:08 AM)ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2017, 10:55 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]Tom Hanks movie Forrest gump would be a good example of that actually. Though it's exaggerated in that movie the way it's done but I think it's meant so that it's more obvious as it's an extreme case.

My thought on reading that was that it could be you executing goal 72: "Be considerate of those of lesser intellectual ability and capacity." - something which you thought you were resisting in a previous post.

Seems like an issue for me as well. I'm resisting, because I'm doing the EXACT opposite.

Edit: BUT, the same behavior might also be explained through this MLS goal:

105. Remove people from your life and influence who would act as a negative for achieving these goals, and surround yourself with people who enhance them.

Credit for Eternity for posting this. I have been cutting people out of my life that drain energy by endless talk and no action. A very simplified version of cutting people out goes something like this:

Me: We should X because it is all-things-considered the best course of action , because of universally valid reasons A, B, and C.

Other person: But I feel non-X. And your reasons A, B and C are not valid for me, but might be for other persons.

Me: Then we should not X together. Good luck with your life, there's no point in doing things in a sub-optimal way.
Excellent reports and feedback for MLS. Keep up the good work.
Day 16:

Aggressive attitude went down, I noticed I could listen once again to "emotional music", before that it was "shut up you sensitive weakling singer" . Big change here. I think it's the anger going down that made me wrote last time as the first 10 days I was too aggressive to bother myself with writing my journal.

I went to a new dance class for beginners, I talked to the female teacher for the price. She think for a second then said to wait for a minute as she need to talk to the boss. Then she said they are offering me that month for free Big Grin Big Grin it's f*** great.
I think she is affected, by what I don't know, also another guy seems to have paid full price. Last Wednesday I noticed while I danced with her she didn't criticized my dancing at all while with the others she went full on, giving them advice to improve themselves. But with me she made an embarrassed face and nodded like it was good but I don't think it was this good that she didn't has anything to say.

My memory seems to have improved though it's not amazing yet; it's still foggy in my opinion.
I reacted to 2 events before they happened which was strange like my body knew the future. I'm not sure about it though, it could be luck.

While practicing at home the moves I just learn I noticed it was more fun to practice and that I remembered the moves quiet easily. I finally understood some moves that I was struggling with, I am now able to make those moves in a good way.
Day 21:

If I was believing I'm using DMSI 3.2 instead of MLS I think I would have said that I think the sub is starting work. Because through my interaction today I have noticed some women here and there looking at me, yesterday same thing. I don't know why, maybe some new confidence Big Grin (when I say looking at me that's not the typical look but I'm too tired to explain)

I haven't notice much about learning this week but I'm pretty tired currently so this might the reason. I need to sleep more. I feel like the anger back a bit but not completely. I had some strange dreams so maybe something is happening.
Pages: 1 2 3