Subliminal Talk

Full Version: S8, P10 or G6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What would you buy? Samsung, Huawei or LG?
If you're looking for just a great phone, go for the S8+ like I did.

However if you want a phone that can also play your subs superbly, wait for the LG V30. The LG phones as of late have had the best audio playback quality in the high end market for awhile now. The V30 will be coming out in like two months I believe, if you can wait that is.
Personally, I bought the new OnePlus. The price is good and quality super.

I would pick the S8 between those three. Clearly superior based on some searching I did while I was looking for a new phone just a month ago.
(07-29-2017, 06:40 PM)Jaeger Wrote: [ -> ]If you're looking for just a great phone, go for the S8+ like I did.

However if you want a phone that can also play your subs superbly, wait for the LG V30. The LG phones as of late have had the best audio playback quality in the high end market for awhile now. The V30 will be coming out in like two months I believe, if you can wait that is.

I can wait, but there isn't a dual set up audio in the V20 so probably not in the V30 either. The dac inside is certainly a great feature though. I almost bought a Sony XZ for it's dual speaker but then I read a review about it's poor battery life. Sony has done some really bad stuff for the past 5 years, the premium version of the XZ has a poor microphone which makes calls a nightmare.

Iphone Big Grin Big Grin if only they wouldn't restrict their phone so much, I had an Iphone 7 in my hand last week I couldn't even download a file on it. Even my phone 8 years ago could do that.
(07-29-2017, 09:21 PM)Lowe Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I bought the new OnePlus. The price is good and quality super.

I would pick the S8 between those three. Clearly superior based on some searching I did while I was looking for a new phone just a month ago.

The onePlus 5 seems like a good phone but it's not available in my country anyway.
Samsung 8s. Also it comes with $100 earphone. Apparently good quality.
I just bought the P10, I love the phone already. The only thing I was afraid of was battery life according to some reviews but having tested it a few days I can say the battery life is good enough for me.
In my country the S8 was around double the price of the P10. On contract if I was buying it the way I bought that P10 it would cost me around 1000euro. I payed that P10 489 euro with the internet contract at 60GO per month.