Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Fear Subs - cross post from Women's Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I posted this in the women's NSFW but realized this may be a better location. I apologize if I'm not supposed to do that. Anyways, here goes:

In reading the forum I am finding that most people suffer from fear of rejection, fear of losing job, of going broke, fear of looking dumb around others, etc. Mostly status based.
I actually don't have many of those.

What I'm realizing is mine is based around fear of loss, or something bad happening. I fear driving long distances because of chances of an accident, I fear allowing happiness in out of fear that something will swiftly take it away. I think this type of fear is more based on anxiety and worry.... I am not sure. I fear getting close to my parents because they are aging and I don't want to see them like this. Like if subconsciously I"m trying to lessen the pain when they pass on.

Maybe that's the feeling I"m scared of? I am increasingly feeling nostalgic of my youth when I didn't have that, and allowed happiness in (blissful ignorance?). Now I'm MUCH more emotionally sensitive. Like I can't handle something bad happening. SO I fear it.

Do the fear subs work on this as well? Is there another one recommended? Is the base of this fear something else I should be targeting (like worry or anxiety?) I believe in the law of attraction so I fear this thinking is making more of it (ironic!) and it's making it harder for positive thinking and happy thoughts. I want something that will hopefully start to improve me quickly as I fear going deeper into this rabbit hole. Even if it's a longer sub, but if it starts to lift the fog right away, would be ideal!
It is still a form of fear, so sure, it shouldn't be any different. Overcome Fear is an obvious one, and there is also Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid which is comprehensive.

Ultimately I'd wait for Shannon to respond since he would know best on this.