Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Version 3.0 of Maximum Learning Speed - 5.5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/m...peed-5-5g/
There are 112 sub-goals of Maximum Learning Speed V3.0; among them are Healing/Clearing, Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier, Anything is Possible, Positive Thinking/Positive Attitude, and Motivation.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8535-p...#pid174728
(07-21-2017, 07:04 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like I'm one of the few sticking with DMSI.

If 3.2 makes its debut in less than 3 months, I guess I'll be one of the few running it from its onset.

Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G is designed for use in 3 month blocks at a time, aimed at a overall usage time of 3 to 12 months at a time. This is because it is seeking to make physical changes to your brain and body. Therefore, please use this program in as many 3-month blocks at a time as possible.

@RT Boss If 3.2 is released in 3 months time, then I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8313-p...#pid174497
(07-19-2017, 07:15 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Just read the MLS 5.5G description. This is the first time I've been seriously attempted to abandon DMSI by conscious choice. To finally be on my way to master playing the guitar would be amazing, not to mention play a program I wouldn't mind exposing my family to.

3.2 seems far off, so it may be worthwhile.

My thoughts exactly!! In anticipation of MLS 5.5 release, I wired speakers throughout my home so my 73 y/o Mother can listen while I listen.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8942-p...#pid174611
(07-20-2017, 11:33 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: [ -> ]It's more like, "wtf was I wasting my time on women when I could be mastering... well, EVERYTHING."

Not that I feel like I am wasting my time with women, I do have other areas of my life that I would like to get taken care of once and for all.

Despite the time and effort that Shannon put into making Maximum Learning Speed v3.0 - 5.5G, he still gave a generous discount to owners of MLS v2.0 -5G. Thank you Shannon!!
My Mom is aware of what we are listening to. However, because she is blind she can't read the product description and to prevent placebo I didn't read it aloud to her. She said that the last two nights were the best sleep she has had in a long time.

She's been complaining about becoming forgetful and it is my hope that MLS 5.5 helps her with her memory. We had a genetic test by 23&me done and we don't have the genetic marker for Alzheimer's.
As for me, as retirement approaches... the owner of the company I've been working at for 30 years has decided to give the reins to his son at the end of this year and his son announced he wants to move the home office one hour away at 70 mph from where I currently live.

My home will be paid off in 2018. I have no desire to move and I don't have any desire to drive 1 hour to work, longer when there is traffic.

I've found an online business to supplement my income after searching for months to find the right fit for my personality type. There is an extensive training program and daily homework is required before you are given permission to go live. It's like going back to school.

It is my desire that MLS 5.5 helps me with this learning process so I can retire from the company I've been working at for 30 years if the son goes through with his plans on moving the home office.
MLS 5.5 was released on the 19th and I immediately applied for the discount. Ben responded quickly, but I had to go to work when I read his response. I started using MLS 5.5 on the 20th.

Until I actually apply MLS 5.5 in August when I go back to school. Yesterday I found out how quickly MLS 5.5 works.

On my way home from the lunch buffet, I stopped at a red light and noticed about 100 feet in front of me were barricades in my lane with the sign to merge left. Normally, I would let the other cars pass me up then I would merge after the lane next to me was clear.

Instead, my mind started to think about the possible ways I could merge into the other lane easily and smoothly. Solution: turn on the sport mode and merge into the left lane. First time I used it in local traffic from a complete stop. The car took off like a rocket!! After I merged into the left lane, I looked into my rear view mirror and all the cars were still at the traffic light even though it had changed to green.
7 Days - Version 3.0 of Maximum Learning Speed - 5.5G

Before MLS 5.5, I didn't get any overtime at work - ZERO. This first week I got 2 hours each day for a total of 8 hours of overtime.

Unfortunately, when I get overtime... my Mom is unable to listen to MLS 5.5 because she stays with her brothers or sisters so I can get well rested. She is only able to listen to MLS 5.5 on my two days off.

My job is physical, I don't perform mental calculations at work to gauge how MLS 5.5 affects my mind.

Financially, I was concerned about going back to school and starting an online business, this unexpected overtime has put my money excuses to rest.

While on DMSI 3.1, I ended up with a total of 3 fwb's that I rotate. Week 1 - blonde 18 y/o, Week 2 - brunette 21 y/o, Week 3 - latina 20 y/o, Week 4 - Rest. Once I realized I didn't have enough time in the month to add more fwb's, I stopped listening to DMSI 3.1 until MLS 5.5 was released.

This week of being on MLS 5.5, when I go to the store I notice that if the checkout counter is waist high... the woman/girl in front of me bends at the waist and stays in that position until the transaction is complete giving me a generous view of her behind. Different females, different stores... normally people stand upright at the checkout counter. I step back to get a full view to make it appear I'm not looking, even though I am while I shift my eyes/body to appear as if I'm searching for other things to purchase.

At a fast food restaurant, a teenage girl standing to get up from finishing her meal with her friends... started thrusting her hips towards me and turned her body to follow the direction I was walking as I went to refill my soda.

Every day at work, a 26 y/o married woman is showing up when I go on break. She sits across from me and does a stretch that thrusts her boobs up and through her blouse. It looks like her blouse is going to explode.

In her office, she has a smaller room with a door. Inside is a table, chairs, microwave, coffee maker, and a mini fridge. On the wall are the keys to the various doors throughout the building and keys to the company vehicles.

Every time this week I go into this room to get or return a key, the 26 y/o nonchalantly walks in, opens the mini fridge, bends at the waist which prevents me from leaving the room because there is very little space, to begin with. Yes, I'm enjoying the view until she stands upright and exits.
YES! Dude, I thought it was just me -- MLS is generating this strange attention / attraction in everyone. People are generally just being nicer and more respectful. I have a theory: it's not just the bloom. I think that the reality bending has "stabilized" and firmly locked us into a world where we've achieved a level of DMSI. When we're running the sub, our resources are being forced to continually raise our baselines, and we end up seeing diminished results while that happens. Now that we're on MLS, we've been planted in our "DMSI reality" while our subconscious pushes us into a reality where we're both DMSI and MLS.

In the topic of work, I too have been receiving accolades from the owner of the company.
14 Days - Version 3.0 of Maximum Learning Speed - 5.5G
Interactions with Men
  • At a restaurant a man asks if I can give him a dollar to get food, I offer to buy him lunch. As we wait for the food to be placed on the tray, he begins giving me verbal samples of all the languages he can speak.

Interactions with Men at my workplace
  • I walk by a guy that I usually talk to, he is focused on reading the work schedule. After I pass, "That's okay 4Kingdoms... don't say hi." I told him with laughter that I was waiting for him to make eye contact.
  • A guy I don't speak to... Raises his voice as I walk by to get my attention, "4KINGDOMS!" I look and he nods his head with a smile. I wave back.
  • I go into the break room, an old friend sitting with a woman. I give them their privacy. He says, "4Kingdoms, I right here... you can say hello." I explained I didn't want to interrupt their break as I was there doing daily service on the equipment in the room. I've been saying hello to him every day when I enter the break room since this has happened.
  • Co-worker and friend insist we hang out together on our days off. He is very active with his Rule # 4 studies and babysits his grandchildren. He was willing to neglect both to spend time with me.
  • The guy on my team goes out of his way to find me when it is time for break or lunch so we can break or lunch together.
  • Another guy observing me said, "Hey 4Kingdoms, you found your niche." When I looked at him with a puzzled look. He said, "You're happy with the job you do now. No one bothers you, no stress, you do what you do when you want to do it." And I said, "Yes... I am happy!!"

The women I'm not interested in are becoming more aggressive, I go different directions to avoid them.

The female cashier at the pizza place pretended not to see me. When I made eye contact she looked down and gave a coy smile.

A teenage girl with her family stopped for a solid two minutes at my table and stayed there until I made eye contact with her. Expressionless, yet satisfied that I acknowledged her presence, went to sit down with them. I wondered if this was normal behavior for her because her family didn't say anything.

This has been a physically trying week for me. Working overtime outside in the heat and then going home to a broken air conditioner. My home a/c is leaking freon. Is 10 years old and the new unit won't be installed until Monday, Aug 7th.

Incredibly, the things that would trigger my anger are no big deal!! I've been very calm lately. The overtime has interrupted my leisure time at home, but I've been managing my time much more efficiently and I seem to be getting more done with less time.

I took a week off from work so I can let the a/c installers into my home. I need to move the furniture around to give them more room to go in and out of the home.

The company I want to do the online home business with has live webinars and I'm going to use my time off from work to attend them.

As for the detoxing that I've been reading in other MLS 5.5 journals... I've been on a "No Sugar Diet" for 9 weeks. I don't drink alcoholic beverages and I don't smoke.
Crazy dude -- I just started a no sugar diet on a whim about 7 days ago. I'm down about 11 pounds already.
I've been on a "no sugar diet" for years.

I can't actually remember when I started.
"sugar"
21 Days - Version 3.0 of Maximum Learning Speed - 5.5G
Turn off the sound when you watch this video, I just want to show what has been happening to me when I'm near women in public. This started happening on the 3rd week of MLS 5.5, they grab the corner of their shirt and pick it up to expose skin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2WzOs80mkc

My Uncle was born with the DMSI script running through his mind. When I saw stuff like this happening to him, I would be happy for him!! Now that he sees it happening to me, he is disgusted by it. After each woman shows skin and she walks away, he turns to me and says, "Did you see that!! She must be high, or She must be on drugs." I'm completely shocked by his attitude...
94. Luck magnifier aimed at achieving the goals of this program.
As you know Luck magnifier is part of the skeleton script and subgoals.
A/C for home $8500 - Ductwork for home $7200, I almost said no until I was offered Zero percent interest for 5 years. I was approved for the entire amount and my payment is $263 a month.

The installers were taking more breaks than they were working saying the law states they can only stay in the attic for 15 minutes at a time because of the intense heat.

A digital programmable thermostat was included with this package and I noticed they gave me a basic thermostat, just like the one I had. The salesman showed up to see how the work was progressing and I said, "Maybe I misunderstood you?? I thought I was supposed to get a fancy thermostat??" Turns out the new thermostat needed 4 wires (hardwired/no batteries) and I only had 2 wires (needs batteries). The new thermostat was moved to a location that 4 wires from the attic could reach it.

Next day the finance company called me and asked if I was happy with the install and that the A/C company would not be paid until I was happy with the work. If necessary, they would insist the A/C company keeps returning until I was happy with the work. I told them I was happy with the install and they paid the A/C company.
4Kingdoms is currently away.
Reason: Not specified.
Away Since: 11-07-2016 Returns on: Unknown

You might wanna fix that. It has been that way for a while
I took the week off from work to get the A/C installed. Fortunately, my Mom and I were able to stay with her brother/my uncle to avoid the heat in my home.

As much as I wanted to relax, first I had my teeth cleaned, then I had to schedule an appointment to get 2 cavities filled, they found a 3rd cavity when I went back.

The guys installing the A/C unit spent two 14 hour days in my home.

My mom needed a chiropractic adjustment because she insists on carrying a heavy purse.

My cousin needed driving lessons.

After I type this, I'm taking my Mom to get a mammogram and a bone density test.

Thinking this was going to be a quiet week...
I signed up for the home based business online training and watched the video lessons. As I finish each lesson I get an email telling me "Congratulations, you completed Module #."

I got halfway through the lessons until things started getting busy. I'm anxious to finish the lessons so I can get started with the hands on practice.

Not only am I absorbing the material I am watching the videos, I find myself wanting to watch the next video without a break...
Pages: 1 2