Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Seeing Effects of BASE 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After 2 ½ runs of BASE I'm finally starting to see results outside of my own influence. A book that I wrote a few years ago caught the eye of a director and they are interested in turning it into a movie!
that's some major chaching bro Wink good to hear that all is going well for ya
BASE is a 6 month long run, so you're saying you only started seeing results after using BASE for a year? Thats discouraging lol I'm very interested in BASE
(08-10-2017, 09:19 AM)Arsenic Wrote: [ -> ]BASE is a 6 month long run, so you're saying you only started seeing results after using BASE for a year? Thats discouraging lol I'm very interested in BASE

It has taken a while for it to start working, but it could be faster for you. I was also pulled aside at work yesterday and told that I'll be getting a promotion. I'm glad things are finally starting to work out.
The program can only work when you stop fighting it. It doesn't have to take a year.
The other day my brother gave me $5000 to pay off my credit card so it would stop accumulating interest. Now I've cancelled my card and setup automatic payments so I don''t have to think about paying him back. I'm amazed at how easily things have started working. I've also started studying Japanese. My friend is pretty much fluent and told me my vocabulary is catching up to his fairly quickly and I just need to work on my speaking and listening comprehension. I assume this is related to the MLS script and I'm so glad that it's in this program!

My distractions have been cut down to the point where they're almost non-existent. I can't remember when I last played my PS4 and all my spare time is spent studying Japanese. I've also returned to exercise and proper nutrition. Before moving I was at around 10% body fat and studying to be a personal trainer, but circumstances changed and I am now 26% fat and definitely needed to get back into fitness.