Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Increase Breast Size 4G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello hello!

I am back with a journal on the Breast Enlargement 4G program. It's something I've thought of doing for a while, but always hesitated... "I should learn to be content with what I have" - I was afraid to feed greed and discontentment. I finally gave in (but only after more hesitation) when 4G subs were at a discount. Even so, I didn't start on it immediately. I took my time to decide that this was something I really wanted and the results of which I will live with.

Let me explain. I've always had breasts that did not attract attention. I've had a boyfriend who, when I broke up with him, said "no one will know you are a girl".

There are some things you cannot have, and yearning for them will only set off poor thought habits, leading to a very bad lifestyle and unhappiness. So I learned to accept what I have and lived with it.

During pregnancy and nursing, I experienced what it was like to have larger breasts (around B cup) - I must say that I "ballooned". When you jump or run, they bounce. And after the activity, the amount of perspiration that collects between the breasts... can get uncomfortable.

I have faith in Shannon's products, so I knew it was going to work for sure. How big will I get? I wondered. Eventually I just decided that I wanted to look good and feel good wearing low-cut dresses and tops, flaunt sexiness and get some silent "wows" - it's best to set off a bit of jealousy in my husband, who I think needs a dose of.

It took me a lot of courage to start a public journal like this. I will try to write as much as I feel comfortable and I answer questions (if any) as best I can. It is highly likely that measurements will not be posted on my journal (sorry!). However if Shannon needs to know specifics in order to improve the program, I will gladly take his questions in private.

Thank you for respecting my privacy and decision on this matter!

I'm currently Day 5 into the program, so it's been a while. When I started the program, I did not consider starting a journal, because I knew I wasn't going to share measurements or pictures. But here I am now.
Just keep us updated. I also hesitated to make a public journal before but now I don't. My journal is filled with weird stuff.. Lol

Good Luck
I've done Shannon's subs before, and I was prepared to be more tired once I start on the subs. BUT! These subs were the least tired of them all!
I don't know if this could make a difference, but before I started on my previous subs, I was really excited and jumped in. For this one, I relaxed and took my time.

The first 5 days:

I was surprised how well the subs worked! I started feeling the familiar "breast growth" pain I experienced when I was going through puberty. I also experienced a burst of energy in my chest area. It was happiness and energy. I feel more energetic when I'm awake and sleep better when I'm asleep.

I have this "breast growth" pain for the first 3 days. After that, there was no more pain, it kind of dulled. I occasionally feel my breast expanding during the day. The constant feeling of "burst of energy in my chest area" - I don't know what it is, but it is a very nice and addictive feeling. It makes me feel happy and energetic.

I've had 3 vivid dreams over the past 5 days:

FIRST dream - I was driving on the highway, made a wrong turn and got lost. I asked for directions from a lady so I could get back on the highway, then I woke up.

SECOND dream - I was pregnant and it was a high risk pregnancy. They said the baby may not live but it kept kicking inside me.

THIRD dream - I was working undercover with someone at this place, and he had an unmistakable erection. We decided to rendezvous but did not manage to make it happen due to the circumstances (of being an undercover).

The dreams ...are...well... they made a lot of sense when I was in it.

Noticeable changes:
- I feel more energy. I sleep at the time I want to sleep at (before, I was staying up to do this and that).
- I actually eat properly (something I've wanted to do) - I sit at a table and eat without distractions, and enjoy my food. Before, I was multi-tasking, reading or watching something, gobbling food or just routinely putting food into my mouth to satisfy my stomach.
- More libido.
- I feel youthful, it's the feeling of puberty.
- I love myself more

Youth was delivered at a time we didn't know better what to do or how to deal with.

I am grateful to Shannon for creating this sub. I am grateful for the discount that made me more-seriously-reconsider doing this sub. I have no idea how many times I've clicked to the page, read the whole description, consider and reconsider, added it to cart and then removed from the cart, and stopped at the checkout page. I am grateful for the universe to guide me to this sub.

As hindsight is always 20/20, I am grateful for being able to experience youth again, after I have gained some knowledge and wisdom. I am able to do the things I did not or just missed/left them out when I was younger and did not know better. I am also able to better appreciate youthfulness and the vitality that came with it - all those things I took for granted and simply breezed through without stopping to admire the flowers. I was always busy doing this or that.

I felt like this is a second chance - and this time, I could have the breasts I wanted - not to stand out, but to feel and be appreciated like a woman.
Two more things to add:

- My breasts have been getting bigger from day 1 of using the subs. I can feel them filling my bra cups. It's a wonderful feeling!
- I dropped a bit more hair (noticed when washing/rinsing my hair) and eyelashes (it probably happens from time to time, but it caught my attention... I counted 4 eyelashes on one of the days, forgot which, but it was just that day) ...still have most on my eyelid Tongue
If you would be so kind as to report your breast size measurements and changes to us on the back end, that would mean that I get the data I need, and only I and Ben (and possibly Andrew) would see it. It would be very helpful for me when I build the next version in 6G.

I am pleased that you are enjoying the program!
OK Shannon, I will take measurements and send to you on the backend.

I was wondering if anyone did these subs twice? If you ran it the second time, would it increase breast size further?

Day 7:

I have a headache today, and I had one since last night.

4th Dream - I dreamt my father bought expensive stuff for me and other family members. Then there was flooding outside our house that tore our house in two, pirate ships and police ships engaged in a fight while we laid low and hid for our lives and safety...

Breasts feel a bit swollen, nipples are ting-a-ling.

I think I'll be happy with a full B cup :angel:
Can't wait to announce "my cup runneth over" Big Grin
If memory serves, Tigerlilly did more than 6 months of this program. I think I remember she stopped at like 9 months.
Day 8:

I feel the burst of energy at the chest area, but no "breast growth" pain, no ting-a-ling nipples.

5th dream - It was a workplace situation, and I left the company but then I returned again and there were changes (of course!) with the internal structure, people and relationships.

Dreams don't always make sense when you write them out after the fact, but it made a lot of sense when you are in it. I'm putting them down to keep a record anyway.

I put on sports bra yesterday and it felt a bit suffocating my breasts, although they fit better than before. And one side of my headphones fell out when I was sleeping, so I'll try to make up 2 hours during the day for that.
Did not manage to make up for the 2 hours... thought I would have the time but I eventually didn't. The same thing happened again last night, the same side fell off. Got to find a way to keep it stuck to my ear.
Glad the sub is going well for you. You reminded me that I used to have a pair of blue sony earbuds with a hard plastic piece that would wrap over your ear. I need to get another pair of those for sleep subbing Smile

Cheers
I managed to make up 2 hours today for the ear that fell off. I only listened to that ear. Wonder if that's the correct thing to do? (if it sounds stupid, please read on to find out why I did the way I did...)

First the good news, my breasts are growing! Subs are working as intended. Yummylicious.

Next, an observation...
I noticed that after 2 consecutive nights of "fall off headphone" for one particular ear, that side of the breast is a little smaller... I understand that one of the goals is to make them balanced in size, so I was wondering if the smaller side was a direct result of the headphone falling off.

This is my limited knowledge and assumption...
I thought that the left brain hemisphere would influence the right side of the body and vice versa. So it should be the case that the opposite side, eg Left side, to the ear where the headphone fell off, eg Right side, that "should" be smaller, no?

Anyway the outcome was the same side as the ear where the headphone fell off, was smaller (or grew less).
Quote:I managed to make up 2 hours today for the ear that fell off. I only listened to that ear. Wonder if that's the correct thing to do? (if it sounds stupid, please read on to find out why I did the way I did...)

I don't think that's possible what you explained after as you're just getting the exact same programming just in 1 ear. It's still affecting things in the same way, just a little less effective since it's designed for stereo sound.
Thanks for clarifying Benjamin!

Day 12:

I'm so grateful I'm slightly tearing now... I finally have boobs that fit the bra I have... it probably doesn't sound maginficent to you... but when it's always mostly air in there, and breasts are not something you can train so they get bigger... They are soft, not like lactating breasts, which are hard.
The past few days I was ovulating or preparing for ovulation I think, my breasts suddenly got bigger, and I don't feel any breast growth pain or ting-a-ling sensations.

Libido has subsided, it isn't as strong as when I first started the subs, but definitely still higher than before the subs.

Day 17

Today the breast itched a bit and the ting-a-ling sensations returned. I can feel it grow again (it's a good feeling! I don't mind it at all).

I saw this lady wearing a sports outfit with a low cut and I was admiring her breasts. She could get a cleavage if she wants to. In her outfit you could see her breast shape. She is quite "meaty" toward the center, as opposed to some breasts are "side-heavy", I would like breasts that are like hers. I thought her breasts look very nice. Of course her outfit helped to support them. I wouldn't know how they look like by themselves.

I was wondering if she's a B or a C cup. She's not too heavy and definitely not small. I imagine having breasts like that while listening to the subs Big Grin
Pages: 1 2