Subliminal Talk

Full Version: JAKE'S MLS 5.5G - MENTAL GROWTH BEGINS NOW!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
SO HERE IT IS THE MLS 5.5G MORTAL KOMBAT HAS BEGUN!!!!!

FILES DOWNLOADED!

FILES NOW BEING UPLOADED FIRST TO MY SAMSUNG S4 PHONE

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"FLAC" HYBRID OCEAN AND HYBRID TRICKLING STREAM UPLOAD TO SAMSUNG S4 PHONE

"FLAC" HYBRID OCEAN AND HYBRID TRICKLING STREAM NOW BEING UPLOADED TO SAMSUNG S7 EDGE PHONE - (don't usually use this phone to play subliminals, as it sounded oddly different when playing IYGSH 4G, but will have it as backup)

Searching for IQ tests online while files uploading so S7 Edge

Time is 2.59am and I'm sleeping - this is commitment

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
HYBRIDS UPLOADED TO S7 EDGE

TIME TO CREATE PLAYLISTS ON BOTH PHONES - 4 loops as per instructions on sales page

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLAYLISTS OF 5 TRACKS CREATED ON BOTH PHONES

NOW TO FIND AN GOOD FREE ONLINE IQ TEST FROM THIS SITE: https://www.braintraining101.com/the-fiv...e-iq-test/

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
FOUND THIS TEST AND BELIEVE IT TO BE BOTH THOROUGH AND FREE SO WILL BEING USING IT: http://www.seemypersonality.com/IQ-Test

TIME IS 3.18AM - getting more tired but want to get on with tasks at hand.

TIME TO CHANGE MY SIGNATURE

SIGNATURE UPDATE -
E2 was 78 days first time and 48 days next run. no results.
IYGSH was 53 days. no results

BIG hopes for MLS 5.5G

TIME TO SIT THE IQ TEST - (I'm sleepy so score may not be accurate but will try and do it in the day too and compare)

Current time: 3.31am UK/GMT

===========================================
Hello Jake
Happy to see that you are already started using MLS 5.5G. I will use it after 03 months of using E. Currently I completed 49 days of using E2. 41 days more have to listen E2.. In this time I will regularly read your journal and see your updates Smile Best of luck Smile Smile Smile
(07-19-2017, 06:39 PM)mojamhaque Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Jake
Happy to see that you are already started using MLS 5.5G. I will use it after 03 months of using E. Currently I completed 49 days of using E2. 41 days more have to listen E2.. In this time I will regularly read your journal and see your updates Smile Best of luck Smile Smile Smile

Thanks very much bro, I'm unable to still come on daily as always have a busier home life in the UK.

I however will keep this journal updated as best as I can so appreciate the support.

I have read your journal and will catch up when have more time however I'm very happy that the subs work for you so keep going!!!!
MY IQ Report: - Time 4.05am UK/GMT

IQ: 107

Left Brain: 59
Right Brain: 53

Your IQ Score puts you in the Average range of intelligence (90 - 110).

The vast majority of people fall in this range and you are perfectly normal.

Your numerical skills are about average and you are able to get by with numbers and mathematics.

A stronger grasp of mathematical concepts and more practice with maths and numbers would help you in planning your finances or understanding statistics, however you are a highly logical person with an excellent grasp of both basic and advanced logical concepts.

You are excellent at constructing arguments and following through ideas to their logical conclusions.

A firm grasp of logic coupled with better creativity has the potential to make you a fantastic problem solver.

You have strong spatial relations abilities that give you an advantage when undertaking such activities as estimating space or parking a car.

My Conclusion: My own thoughts are that my result is lower than when I remember my IQ or thought my IQ would be since most have me above average intelligence, coupled with me doing my 3rd university degree right now.

I believe my age (39) and the time of day (4.10am) must play a part as well as not realising some of the sections were time sensitive.

My degree is not mathematical based and I am not mathematically as sharp as I was in high school for sure. I however do grasp mathematical concepts and statistics easily so assume I'm out of practice.

How accurate this test score is I've no idea but the remaining description above was accurate.

Either way, I hope MLS and sleep will correct this and increase it.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
IQ tests taken while you are tired are invalid and inaccurate. Don't run the program until you have had sleep and rested and eaten properly, and then take a different IQ test before running the program, if you want any idea what your actual IQ is.
(07-19-2017, 06:43 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks very much bro, I'm unable to still come on daily as always have a busier home life in the UK.

I however will keep this journal updated as best as I can so appreciate the support.

I have read your journal and will catch up when have more time however I'm very happy that the subs work for you so keep going!!!!

I seriously can't believe myself. I was dying for MLS-5.5G few months ago. But OF-5G has made me such that. I hardly care. I am way to care free now. I feel so lazy just buying it... This isn't good. Dammit OF-5G. I finally now know how u felt during ur E2 run. Maybe it wasn't procrastination maybe you didn't care subconsciously,cause u were learning stuff out of fear and maybe E2 removed that and now u need MLS-5.5G for motivation based learning... . I seriously don't like the stage I am in right now but I kinda also.. Like it... Crap!
(07-19-2017, 07:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]IQ tests taken while you are tired are invalid and inaccurate. Don't run the program until you have had sleep and rested and eaten properly, and then take a different IQ test before running the program, if you want any idea what your actual IQ is.

Shannon thank you for creating this program, I've waited eagerly for it as you know.

I did the test before you wrote so thank you for taking the time to read my journal and write here.

I've done the test however I agree and will run the test again once I'm well rested and fed which may be tomorrow or in a few days time even.

Ive posted the IQ test result done now above.
(07-19-2017, 07:14 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2017, 06:43 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]

I seriously can't believe myself. I was dying for MLS-5.5G few months ago. But OF-5G has made me such that. I hardly care. I am way to care free now. I feel so lazy just buying it... This isn't good. Dammit OF-5G. I finally now know how u felt during ur E2 run. Maybe it wasn't procrastination maybe you didn't care subconsciously,cause u were learning stuff out of fear and maybe E2 removed that and now u need MLS-5.5G for motivation based learning... . I seriously don't like the stage I am in right now but I kinda also.. Like it... Crap!

You know Zane if I was you id get on MLS 5.5G soon because your going through the rut you rightly saw in me at the time of my E2 run.

I definitely didn't realise that E2 would affect me in the way it did at the time nor that it would result in me procrastinating.

I am still 50/50 as to whether E2 worked on me tbh even though this contradicts my sentence above simply because procrastination has been my biggest enemy from high school onwards and has only got worse and worse over time.

I get the work done, I get or rather some how get the grades and the marks but only from sheer grit and last minute effort and stress, which goes against what I want.

I want to achieve my best and do my best not hinder myself by doing last minute work.

I also realised that by reading journals here that E2 does put you into a relaxed healing state which seems counter productive for those of us on deadlines etc.

Shannon did tell me that you can still work whilst relaxed in the same way you could work whilst been active or something to that effect. That does make sense and I think Shannon also said that procrastination isn't caused by E2, but E2 working causes us to go relaxed and our fears produce procrastination.

Either way whatever the issue, trying to do 4 major exams whilst procrastinating really scared the living crap outta me.

I managed to pass 3 out of the 4 but that was a combination of LUCK, LUCK and LUCK for sure!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12