Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MLS 5.5 -- Listening not to me but to the Logos it is wise to agree that all is one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Posted with no comment. Cannot wait!

I hope I don't lose the inclination to journal again, like always.
(....)
(07-18-2017, 09:48 AM)Travis Wrote: [ -> ]When did you stop DMSI? I remember you had an interesting journal back in the day

On and off on DMSI for some time. Stopped about a week ago.

Not much to report, I'm mostly studying and happy about the switch to MLS. I've got one FWB, and unlimited great sex, and I'm not too worried about DMSI.
Some results:

Inclination to study has massively increased. Not thinking about DMSI related goals at all anymore.

Two nights in a row, I have woken up after 7-8 hours of sleep with the solution to a problem, for the thesis I'm writing.

To give you all some background. I've currently finished 2 out of 3 Master thesis projects, and the last one is almost finished as well. I'm working on the finishing touches of the 3rd thesis now.

Other results:

1) Mind is sharper and faster; 2) New information is learned more effortlessly; 3) Recall has improved.
after how long exposure time?
Since the product came out. 4 loops hybrid per day, although, some days I had to do 2 sessions of 2 loops instead of 4 loops back-to-back.
Skipped one day of MLS, because I did not sleep that night at all.

Have been thinking about my future. If there's one thing I cannot live with, it's not having a purpose in life. I've basically graduated now, and entered a black hole, because all possibilities are open to me now.

My goal in life right now, is to make some money until the next financial crisis comes along. I think it won't be very long before the next crisis hits. There might be one exception to the crisis hitting in the next 1-2 years, which is when the central banks of the world decide to increase currency creation at exponential levels. Investments have been split between precious metals and crypto-currencies. I don't know where the future will take us. Crypto might succeed, but might also fail in the future due to government crackdown.

What's extremely problematic for me right now, are the excessive possible choices. In the long run, I'm going to complete a PhD in Philosophy. But right now, there are not many of these PhDs around.

So, I've been applying for a job at a startup health blog. This blog deals within the new light paradigm in Medicine that I've been talking about in some of my previous posts in this forum. But the guy running the blog might not have enough weekly hours to allocate to me, as he's just a startup.

Beginning my own blog would yet be another option, combined with a personal training practice. I've basically got almost everything needed to get such a practice started. A garage with a powerrack, several bars, hundreds of kilograms of plates, kettlebells up to 70kg, etcetera. The personal training practice and blog would mutually reinforce each other, as the new health care paradigm is very different from just the general "eat less, exercise more" paradigm. I'm aware that that last statement is an oversimplification.

If anyone here on IML is aware of a long-distance job that might be interesting to me, you can also let me know. In internet marketing, for example, I can write in many subjects, such as medicine, pharmacology, philosophy, personal development, economics (autodidact in my spare time), and technology. I cannot write on physics, chemistry, mathematics or law, because I do not have a sufficient background in these topics.

Not much to report in terms of MLS.

Edit: If you've got any advice on how to pursue my future, just let me know! I appreciate it.
Btw, this is where I want to be in 5 years time:

- Moving to a more Southern place, such as Mallorca or the Canary Islands.
- Being able to make money with writing blog articles or books in my spare time.
Just some thoughts that might be useful. Since you're not sure what to do in the future, it may help to take courses. Take advantage of MLS which you're running and equip yourself with new skills which would help with job searching. You can take language classes for example, which is always useful. There are online courses too, and since you mentioned internet marketing I have something to recommend. The point is to keep busy and gain new skills while giving you time to figure out what you want to do. I am in a similar position at the moment.

For some reason I have this vague memory that you mentioned you're from Sweden? You mention moving to Mallorca further gave it away, right, haha? I could be totally wrong.
I prefer not to disclose my exact location.

Thank you for your comments! Actually getting a job is no problem for me, but getting the right job is.

And I'm always reading and learning. I generally prefer never to take courses, but to study on my own. At the University, I also always skipped all the classes I could, because they are often structured very inefficiently for the optimal speed of learning.
Extreme anger for about two weeks now. The sub feels more like AM6 than MLS.

Have been running 4 loops during sleep. I'm actually starting the loops sometime before I go to bed, and listen to it for for 30-120 minutes. For me, this makes it much easier to fall asleep while the subs are playing.

Have not been studying for the last few days. But insight ability has very much increased. I had been moving furniture from one house to the next yesterday, and every move was strategically optimized so that the total time worked was minimized.

I really feel that MLS with its P6 works a lot deeper than the previous DMSI 3.1 version. P6 alone should yield great hope for the individuals who are going to use DMSI 3.2.

All-in-all, there's not that much to report on MLS. I do feel very sharp on only a few hours of sleep. I think it's also the naturalizer doing what it should do, that prevents me from seeing all the changes that have been happening.

Edit: Grammar error
Anger is going to be coming from subconscious resistance and probably a response along the lines of "How dare you tell me to achieve 100% of my true potential ALL THA DAMNED TIME!!!"
Why anger and not the typical resistance pattern?
(08-10-2017, 10:50 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]Why anger and not the typical resistance pattern?

Anger is a typical resistance pattern for some. Why, I do not yet understand fully.
Pages: 1 2 3