Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Movies Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not sure if there was one of these, I can't find it if there was.

To start, I watched this a few nights ago. Pretty cool, bit of a mindfuck.. but that's what I like.

And watched this last week and enjoyed it too. Not really a usual Bruce Willis movie but good.

Just watched this, and I do NOT recommend it. It's pretty pointless and a waste of time.

(07-23-2017, 03:55 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Just watched this, and I do NOT recommend it. It's pretty pointless and a waste of time.

Lol. Just from the picture for the video it looks like a winner! Tongue
Haha I like Nicolas Cage but the other guy I don't and I still think of him as a hobbit.
(07-23-2017, 04:13 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Haha I like Nicolas Cage but the other guy I don't and I still think of him as a hobbit.

Lol, Frodo. Tongue

I like Nick Cage too at times. Drive Angry, for example, I really liked.

It was mostly his moustache that made me think it would suck.

With Nick Cage I find he's hit or miss.
Still watching the classics with my son...

Ah, The Cowboy, LMFAO.
Quote:It was mostly his moustache that made me think it would suck.

Hahaha i'm laughing because I hated his moustache too. Big Grin

That would make for a great offical review... "I knew it would suck the moment I saw his moustache.."
(07-23-2017, 09:26 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:It was mostly his moustache that made me think it would suck.

Hahaha i'm laughing because I hated his moustache too. Big Grin

That would make for a great offical review... "I knew it would suck the moment I saw his moustache.."

Hate to say it but I judge a lot of trailers/movies based on how it looks. Cheesy-trying-to-be-serious is the vibe I got from that one picture. And yeah, mostly it was cause of the mustache lol.
Watched this recently:

It was ok. Pretty emotional but it didn't seem to have a point. Or maybe the point was lost on me.

I liked Shia LaBeauf, though his character, I dunno, just didn't get him. One minute he's a devout man of faith, the next he's being a royal asshole/amog. So I felt they could have made him (and all their characters, really) a bit more defined.

I especially liked the first major battle scene though. It was really cool.
Watched this a while ago:

I liked the style of it.

Some of it was cheesy (particularly the love story) but the way it was done (even the love story) was over-the-top but in a super-important/almost mythic way which I found delicious.

I also loved the zen elements particularly showing the struggle of the hero vs. antagonist to be just the same as water hitting a beach.

Loved that.
did you watch the new Spiderman movie?
(08-06-2017, 12:02 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote: [ -> ]did you watch the new Spiderman movie?

No. Did you?
(08-06-2017, 07:22 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2017, 12:02 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote: [ -> ]did you watch the new Spiderman movie?

No. Did you?

Yeah its pretty good.

They changed flash thompson into a nerd though
Pages: 1 2