Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI Journey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hi there !
I started listening to DMSI yesterday.
Initially I didn't want to create a journal before the first week, but I'm already noticing changes on my body and behavior.

Started: 12/07/2016
Version: DMSI 3.1 A
I plan to stick to it for 3 months depending on the results. I have serious problem to approach girls, make moves and acts on IOIs so if I still notice this issue I'll switch to something else. AM or BASE probably, since I want to work on my procrastination too.
Day 1.
2 loops of masked track.
I felt tinglings on my hair for the first 15 minutes or so.
Then I was feeling hot all over my body for a few minutes.
Day 2.
2 loops of hybrid track.
I felt super hungry, and it's the evening. I had to coock again. That never happened the past month.
Also I couldn't sleep yesterday. I managed to at 5AM only.

I'm not going to report the same effects in the following days if I notice them.
(07-13-2017, 01:19 PM)Plouf Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there !
I started listening to DMSI yesterday.
Initially I didn't want to create a journal before the first week, but I'm already noticing changes on my body and behavior.

Started: 12/07/2016
Version: DMSI 3.1 A
I plan to stick to it for 3 months depending on the results. I have serious problem to approach girls, make moves and acts on IOIs so if I still notice this issue I'll switch to something else. AM or BASE probably, since I want to work on my procrastination too.

You do realize that the primary goal of DMSI is to get them to approach and initiate sex with you... right? There is "meet them half way programming in 3.1, and there is Natural Seduction programming too, but the primary goal remains getting them to initiate with you. Switching to something else, then, would not likely be the best course of action. Plus, you agreed to be a tester for me when you bought this... (you did buy it, right?) so switching because it doesn't magically do something it's not primarily designed to do is... not productive.
Quote:You do realize that the primary goal of DMSI is to get them to approach and initiate sex with you... right? There is "meet them half way programming in 3.1, and there is Natural Seduction programming too, but the primary goal remains getting them to initiate with you
Yes I do realize it. But I expect the healing part to at least help me with my anxiety toward girls.

Quote:so switching because it doesn't magically do something it's not primarily designed to do is... not productive.
You have a point. But I got convinced that DMSI A can help me grow balls with the healing part.
But I'm going to fully use DMSI later anyway. I'll run it again, after AM6 or BASE.
Day 2.5 (It's Day 3, almost 4AM, but I didn't listened to DMSI)

Really I do not know if it's related but I had a really good chat with two girls in the past 12 hours. Nothing sexual really but we had good times. And I felt more confident talking about myself to the second girl. I usually make a clear distinction between the me IRL and the me on internet. But I felt a ease talking about the real me. Again I don't know if it's due to DMSI but I'm just sharing it just in case.
Another girl was giving me more attention lately. She started that behavior about a week ago. But yesterday evening she was throwing me a lot of kiss & heart emoticons, asking me what did I do to her.
Her behavior of today could be because of DMSI, or not.

Oh, looks like I'm going to sleep at 5AM today again.
Day 3
2 loops of hybrid track.
I felt like shit today, but really, really like shit. And f**ing lonely.
My appetite is high today again.
(07-14-2017, 02:21 PM)Plouf Wrote: [ -> ]Day 3
2 loops of hybrid track.
I felt like shit today, but really, really like shit. And f**ing lonely.
My appetite is high today again.

Hunker down, man. Not going to lie, it can get downright awful. Some people just can't handle it, and end up quitting. Don't quit. If you can get through to the other side of it, you'll be much better off - and happier. Everyday happier.
Thank you !
Day 4
2 loops of hybrid track.
I listened to them while taking a nap.
Surprisingly I fell asleep quickly. Usually I can't sleep with a sub, especially one
with a background track, unless the volume is very very low.
I also dreamed...
I dreamed I missed a math test and I was so worried. Later in the dream I saw one of my high school crush. I didn't think about her for years honestly.
I saw her from afar and we were staring at each other for a very long time.
That was mostly all...
Day 5.
2 loops of hybrid track.
Something interesting happened. I was going to sleep and I decided to listen to DMSI, as it helped me yesterday to sleep quickly and better.
Well, I didn't manage to sleep at all. Instead, I found myself motivated and I even went on my computer to finish a work.

I went out today but didn't notice any IOI from girls.
Ok. I'm forced to admit that something changed about my confidence in my look.
I do not feel ugly anymore. When I look myself at the mirror I feel like I'm handsome and attractive, and that it's normal for me to feel & be that way.
I noticed my self-esteem was increasing about 3 days ago but I was thinking it was a coincidence, or just a good day. But I feel this way everyday, at any moment I look myself at the mirror now.
Finger crossed that I stay that way !!!
Damn, I'm so fuckin' handsome.
(Didn't report on day 5 as nothing interesting happened. I'm on day 6 but haven't listened to DMSI yet)
Day 8.
2 loops of hybrid track.
I'll add one more loop from now on. Let's test it for one week.
Ok, I'm thinking about what changed in one week of DMSI:
-Noticed a peak of self-esteem and confidence one day. (I felft like always after that)
-My confidence in my look skyrocketed.
-I think I overcame the guild & shame about the girl I was trying to seduce before. I used to think daily about it, and I was remorseful. Now I'm ok.

I do not think I'm resisting and I wonder if it's a good new or no...I'm increasing the number of loop so maybe I'll get better results.
I'm slighty worried tho, today particularly I feel uglier. Whereas yesterday I thought I was the most handsome man on earth.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9