Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Quandary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As you all know I stopped running DMSI because of the insane indigestion it gave me. I really want to run an AYP but have a bit of a problem. I have a oneitis who is really just a pipe dream as regards hooking up with. However she is a brunette (park that!).

I ran the 5G AYPSL a long time ago for about 4 months with no result. The problem in part was that deep down I didn't really want just a sexual relationship so I gave up on that sub. Most of the board agreed with me as the reason for possible failure and I believe Shannon did to. Now I want to run an AYP to attract a romantic relationship. The problem is I'm wanting to run the brunette one because my consciously ideal woman is the oneitis mentioned above, so I would hope it would attract her. However, if she is not my actual "ideal" one then running that sub would be a waste of time as it's her I would be focused on and not allow the sub freedom to do it's job. If I run any other AYP then will that also fail because deep down I want the aforementioned oneitis brunette?
What should I do?HuhHuh
(07-09-2017, 01:18 PM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]What should I do?HuhHuh

Hi Ricardo. Get it out of your system. For example, you are craving chicken and you only have, fish, shrimp, lobster, pork, and beef. You get full on all the dishes you ate in your refrigerator... but you still crave chicken and you won't get that craving out of your system until you eat chicken.

I'm sure by the time DMSI is finalized, all the issues will be fixed by Shannon. It is quite possible that you will be finished running Attract Your Perfect Naturally Brunette Romantic Lover http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/a...tic-lover/ before DMSI is finalized.

You may or may not attract your oneitis. That's how my journey started with AYP Petite Female Romantic Lover and then I switched to Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover because the suspense bumping into petite women was killing me, I just wanted to be surprised. Ironically, I no longer look for petite women and lately petite women are appearing in my life everywhere I go!! I manifested a petite woman on MYPSL and all the women I manifested with DMSI are petite.

Ultimately... the decision is yours to make.
Ricardo the subs are not the issue. I believe the subs are created to the highest standards possible. Shannon put many many pain staking hours into creating these products.

What you fail to have is a concrete plan and goals to work towards. Please write down your goals and come to the forum. We can then advise you on the correct sub to use. We all want you to succeed in your chosen path. Good luck.