Subliminal Talk

Full Version: E2 seems scary, honestly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello there.
I won't be able to get DMSI for a while so I'm hesitating to buy E2 or LTU.
But I noticed, from reading many user's journal that even after many months of E2 they are still sad, depressed, feeling worthless, ect.
Honestly that's really confusing. I am not always happy and I have some problems like everyone but if E2 makes me feel like sh** most of the time I don't know if it's worth it.
I don't want to clash Shannon sub, after all I read good reviews too, but honestly most of the E2 journals are scary. And it doesn't seem like there is a end to the healing.

Do anyone here used E2 and feel good and "cleared" after the run ?
(07-09-2017, 10:23 AM)Plouf Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there.
I won't be able to get DMSI for a while so I'm hesitating to buy E2 or LTU.
But I noticed, from reading many user's journal that even after many months of E2 they are still sad, depressed, feeling worthless, ect.
Honestly that's really confusing. I am not always happy and I have some problems like everyone but if E2 makes me feel like sh** most of the time I don't know if it's worth it.
I don't want to clash Shannon sub, after all I read good reviews too, but honestly most of the E2 journals are scary. And it doesn't seem like there is a end to the healing.

Do anyone here used E2 and feel good and "cleared" after the run ?

Nothing good comes easy. DMSI put me through some of the worst anxiety and feelings i've ever experienced. now im at an all time high with my self esteem.
Encouraging words Rayhon. Thank you for that.
(07-09-2017, 10:23 AM)Plouf Wrote: [ -> ]I won't be able to get DMSI for a while

The price for DMSI is going to increase. I bought it when it first was released and it cost $115. Currently, DMSI cost $230. I don't know when the price will increase, try to get it before it does.
Quote:The price for DMSI is going to increase. I bought it when it first was released and it cost $115. Currently, DMSI cost $230. I don't know when the price will increase, try to get it before it does.
Omg, gonna buy it rn then.
One thing you're probably seeing is that some people post alot more when they are feeling depressed and down, and not as much when things are going good.

I'm one of those, I post more when i'm feeling like crap and when things are good I don't care about posting much.

Yes on E2 there was times where there was alot of emotions coming up, and healing is a long term process. But there alot of good times, I started to reconnect with old things I enjoyed when I was younger that I lost contact with like drawing, exploring more places.. I started exploring places near me i'd never been to, I started attracting higher quality girls that were significantly younger than me.

There was something about it that younger girls seemed to like, maybe the unconditional love programming.
Interresting ! Thanks for sharing.
I just bought DMSI and I'm going to start listening to it the 15th or so, as I'm listening to my own subs now, I have to stop them and let my mind rest a bit.
I have high exceptations for the healing part.
What % of people are having this scary stuff happen?
Depends what you mean by scary stuff. It's simply allowing you to confront parts of yourself that you've pushed down, tried to hide from and such.. it's not 'creating scary stuff'. It's bringing things up to heal.

Similar to if you were doing some kind of Shadow Work for example or mindfulness, or something similar. The good thing with E2 is it minimizes that due to the emotional shield that hides as much of it as it can from your conscious awareness.
(08-05-2017, 07:48 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Depends what you mean by scary stuff. It's simply allowing you to confront parts of yourself that you've pushed down, tried to hide from and such.. it's not 'creating scary stuff'. It's bringing things up to heal.

Similar to if you were doing some kind of Shadow Work for example or mindfulness, or something similar. The good thing with E2 is it minimizes that due to the emotional shield that hides as much of it as it can from your conscious awareness.

Well scary stuff like bad dreams and things like that!
One way subliminals process is through your dreams and it can come up in different ways. Usually when I have a fearful dream and wake up sweaty, or feeling fear I allow myself to just stay with it, realize it's okay. Then it eventually clears and I realize the next day something has shifted.
(08-06-2017, 01:21 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]One way subliminals process is through your dreams and it can come up in different ways. Usually when I have a fearful dream and wake up sweaty, or feeling fear I allow myself to just stay with it, realize it's okay. Then it eventually clears and I realize the next day something has shifted.

Do you get scared so you never use the sub?
The subliminal itself isn't scary, and scary dreams are nothing. Nightmares are pretty fun, actually. Much better than watching a horror movie. When you live in a traumatizing society, however...

Krishnamurti: “It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”

I'm probably less 'scared' of dealing with a sabertooth tiger than unpredictably ignorant people. They are much more dangerous.
I ran DMSI and I can answer my own question: Yes, healing/cleansing can be scary.
If I knew the healing of DMSI could mess with my life so much I would only listen to it at a period of my life when I have no need to be productive.
Pages: 1 2