Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Which sub can help me best to grow balls ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Removed :p
Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like some healing would definately be beneficial for you. I can identify from the past of having some girls into me but shutting down when it happens.

Since you mainly want to focus on girls DMSI would be a good place to start with Version A since that has healing, self validation, overcoming guilt, shame fear and such which would help.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/d...ility-3-1/
Wow, this program seems to be the real deal ! The goal #2 seems to fit my needs, thank you !
For long term ballsness I'd say run dmsi for 3-6 months and then AM6 and repeat. When AM is upgraded then use that one.
(07-07-2017, 03:14 PM)Nox Wrote: [ -> ]For long term ballsness I'd say run dmsi for 3-6 months and then AM6 and repeat. When AM is upgraded then use that one.
Can DMSI & AM6 really help with escalating and seducting women ?
I just freaked out reading someone having such problems even after ASC.
I don't want to be a pain but I want to be sure to target the real problem.
(07-07-2017, 03:24 PM)Plouf Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2017, 03:14 PM)Nox Wrote: [ -> ]For long term ballsness I'd say run dmsi for 3-6 months and then AM6 and repeat. When AM is upgraded then use that one.
Can DMSI & AM6 really help with escalating and seducting women ?
I just freaked out reading someone having such problems even after ASC.
I don't want to be a pain but I want to be sure to target the real problem.

Yes they can. You'll change if you do those subs for a year. A lot.

DMSI will heal and fix a lot of your faulty beliefs around women and sexuality. AM will help you take what you want.
Alright.
As an April fools' joke if Shannon ever creates a sub called 'Grow your own balls' I'm sure there'll be at least 40-50 people who'd buy it out of 'curiousity'.
physical manifestation, attract your perfect pair of balls Big Grin let the universe choose the perfect size
Hahahahaha
E2 could help you remove the rope you have tied around your balls and let them hang loose.