Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question about giving away a subliminal ( is it doable? )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have read somewhere that Shannon have once mentioned that you could give your copy of a subliminal program to someone else and ofcoure deleting the one you currently have just as if it was a physical object. Im not 100% sure, thats why im asking.

So the thing is i want to give away my copy of MHS 5.5G to my brother so that he knows subliminals actually work. I could have given him ASC but he is too close minded to try something for 8+ hours every day.

Also i know that i must delete my pre existing copy of MHS 5.5G and if i ever want to use it again i would have to buy another copy. So again im asking if its doable to give away my copy to him.

( Alternativy i could expose him to DMSI-A at the same time im doing my loops. Eternity have done it with someone if i remeber correctly but the sales page says that " Listen to this program alone "
i've done it a few times. I've exposed my GF at the time at one point (2 loops of 3.1A). I've listened to it with my mom in the same room (3.0.1a)

I've also exposed my best friend to it too (male) -- 2 loops of DMSI 3.1A

honestly man, my experience with giving subliminals that you paid for to people who are skeptical about subliminals is a futile cause.

I'd say let him listen to dimsee while you're listening to it. but if you give him MHS, i personally think it'd be a waste of your hard earned money. Unless it is somehow possible to gift MHS back to yourself lol, and delete all the copies he has
Yes, a response from Shannon in the past...

Quote:Yes. But make them aware of the AP code and rules thereto. They can't start giving it away or pirating it either.

Basically delete all your copies and make them aware of it.
My Mom is listen to MHS-5.5G and my father is also exposed to it at same time. I have all the copies of MHS-5.5G but I am not listening to it.. In all same house
The owner alone is allowed to use the program. Everyone else must be exposed as a matter of consequence of the owner's use. They cannot use it when the owner is not using it. Only the owner is allowed to possess the digital audio. Otherwise you are triggering AP code. I suggest you fix that.
Wait im confused! Shannon is your comment directed to Zane? You did not quote him do im unsure! I allready gave my copy of mhs 5.5g to my brother. He is on day 4 i think.
Shannon was talking to Zane, giving yours away if you have deleted your copies is fine as mentioned.
(07-08-2017, 02:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The owner alone is allowed to use the program. Everyone else must be exposed as a matter of consequence of the owner's use. They cannot use it when the owner is not using it. Only the owner is allowed to possess the digital audio. Otherwise you are triggering AP code. I suggest you fix that.

My Mom and Dad don't even know what subliminals are. Also I am also confused who really is the owner here. I used my dad's money to buy it. If owning copies means that I don't have any copies of MHS-5.5G in my mobile and hard disk but only on IML site servers. Then I will delete all the copies of MHS-5.5G.

I am sorry Shannon but this is very complicated. I bought MHS-5.5G mainly for my dad but I used it for a month to see how it does it Job and it did an amazing job.. Now u say I can't give it to my Dad for whom I bought it? If anyone who should face the consequences then it should be me. Not him...

It's his money I used so isn't he the owner even though he doesn't know it.
I bought it for him but I took a trial and won't use it again. But only he will.
I delete all copies and only one on servers is left..

Tell me how can I make him original owner again if I used it for a month.. Do I need to tell him? Which he won't believe..
(07-11-2017, 05:55 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2017, 02:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The owner alone is allowed to use the program. Everyone else must be exposed as a matter of consequence of the owner's use. They cannot use it when the owner is not using it. Only the owner is allowed to possess the digital audio. Otherwise you are triggering AP code. I suggest you fix that.

My Mom and Dad don't even know what subliminals are. Also I am also confused who really is the owner here. I used my dad's money to buy it. If owning copies means that I don't have any copies of MHS-5.5G in my mobile and hard disk but only on IML site servers. Then I will delete all the copies of MHS-5.5G.

I am sorry Shannon but this is very complicated. I bought MHS-5.5G mainly for my dad but I used it for a month to see how it does it Job and it did an amazing job.. Now u say I can't give it to my Dad for whom I bought it? If anyone who should face the consequences then it should be me. Not him...

It's his money I used so isn't he the owner even though he doesn't know it.
I bought it for him but I took a trial and won't use it again. But only he will.
I delete all copies and only one on servers is left..

Tell me how can I make him original owner again if I used it for a month.. Do I need to tell him? Which he won't believe..

Just let him download it, and make sure he alone is the user and controller of all available copies. Anyone else benefiting must be doing so as a consequence of his usage for himself.

Buying it with his money doesn't make him the owner necessarily. I bought one of my professional cameras with my mother's money, and it was my camera.