Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI First impressions + beginner question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Actually, I'm going to start by the question. In the product instructions, it is written:

For Version 3.1-A, all tracks: 2 loops per day.
For Version 3.1-B, all tracks: 2 loops per day.

What is a loop? Is it going through a playlist consisting of the 5 files in the program or a single play of ANY track among all 5?

I have been introduced to the website by a friend who bought DMSI. I came and started reading about it. I wasn't sure if I wanted to invest the price tag for something I wasn't sure was effective. So instead I picked AOS in the bargain bin for 14 or $24. I did listened to it for an hour or 2 then I went to the gym.

Then something stranged happenned. A young and attractive woman kept staring at me for a good 15 mins. That was so intense that it was a bit uncomfortable. A guy doing what she did to a girl, he would have been tagged as a creep.

Maybe coincidence, maybe not. But that was the confirmation sign that I was looking for. I have read that DMSI was like a super AOS and I wanted more of what I have just experienced. So, I think that I have purchased DMSI Sunday evening. So we could say that I have been using it for 2 days.

So far, I have only anecdotal experiences. All I can say, is that simply going outside feels like an adventure. I'm eager to see what is going to happen. So just that is exciting.

It is weird. I hear nothing while listening to it but at the same time, I feel that it has some profound effect...

My interaction with people of the opposite sex mostly occured at the gym. There might have been more at proximity than usual. Hard to tell if I have anything to do with it.

The most noticeable difference so far is that it seems as if I became aware of the sexuality of their whole being instead of just the usual sexual attributes. As a girl was talking to me, I caught myself noticing how attractive her tongue and lips were and I slightly felt sexual tingles because of that. The funny thing is as I enjoy this newly amplified but subtle awareness, the girls interacting with me appears to notice and enjoy the interaction more than usually for the same reason than me.

So nothing outrageous. but so far so good. I like what is happening!
I have just read the list of signs to look for and this remind me that this afternoon at the gym, 3 women were laughing very loudly beside me. It was loud one notch on top of what you would consider normal for me to notice and think, Wow they really want the whole gym to know that they have fun...

Again, it is not enough to conclude anything but still an interesting coincidence...
Yo dude, welcome to the forum and good luck with your DMSI run.
To answer your question, a loop is a single play of one of the tracks.
So just for example, you should listen to the hybrid FLAC version of A for 2 loops back to back without pause.

Hope this helps, cheers.
Nice work. Laughing is a way of releasing tension. It looks like your aura was creating alot of tension with the women. The only way they could release that tension was to start laughing. Women laugh when they get submissive.

(07-04-2017, 10:52 PM)lano1106 Wrote: [ -> ]I have just read the list of signs to look for and this remind me that this afternoon at the gym, 3 women were laughing very loudly beside me. It was loud one notch on top of what you would consider normal for me to notice and think, Wow they really want the whole gym to know that they have fun...

Again, it is not enough to conclude anything but still an interesting coincidence...
(07-04-2017, 10:52 PM)lano1106 Wrote: [ -> ]I have just read the list of signs to look for and this remind me that this afternoon at the gym, 3 women were laughing very loudly beside me. It was loud one notch on top of what you would consider normal for me to notice and think, Wow they really want the whole gym to know that they have fun...

Women in groups use laughter like this to signal interest and give you an excuse to come see what's up and open them. It's a way of saying, "Hey, I think you're sexy, so notice me, I'm fun and you're invited to talk with me." You'll see this happen more with younger women than older, but most ages of women will do it if they are attracted at the same time. They usually only do it when two or more are interested at the same time.
Using the DMSI is amazing on several levels. On the conscious level, you can rationalize things such as:

1. After seeing few manifestations, you start having an unstoppable confidence, you can just relax and know that no matter what, she is attracted to you
2. The Anti Sniper Module removes any bad feelings from being ignored or rejected.

I was in a social settings with 3 very attractive women few nights. I did tried to talk with them but nothing was sticking. I just concluded that there must be something wrong with them and I just moved on.

See the ASM whether or not is working, simply believing into it is useful to set good frames regarding man/women interection.

So impressed hw good this is