Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The Hepatitis Bathtub and Other Stories - MLS 3 5.5 G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Out of anticipation I am starting my journal for MLS 5.5.

It may also serve me to track how I change once the program is ready and launched.

Right now I am on the the DMSI train and have been for the past months. Not much happening here, but still something going on though. A lot of autopilot mode where I am doing things like in a dream. In fact most of my waking time has become kind of hazy and is rushing past me with a tremendous speed.

I believe though that I have had multiple instances over the past weeks that are related to the coming MLS, like short bursts of immense clarity, doing mathematical calculations because it suddenly seemed fun, accessing deep knowledge to form new mental connections, and so on.

The need and want to immerse myself in knowledge has decreased noticeably during these past months. For most of the time I didn't want to learn new stuff and if I did I haven't had the mental clarity and concentration to get information into my head. Normally, I am a knowledge sponge. Learning about everything and anything has been a companion for most of my life.

Self development comes in many forms for many people. For me the pinnacle of developing myself is through learning and understanding as many facets of life as possible, hands on practically as well as theoretically.

That said, I am waiting patiently and with a calm joy for MLS. May it become something truly special and unique!
For all the time and frustration and work it has cost me... may it be something special and unique indeed.
(07-04-2017, 12:16 AM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]Out of anticipation I am starting my journal for MLS 5.5.

It may also serve me to track how I change once the program is ready and launched.

Right now I am on the the DMSI train and have been for the past months. Not much happening here, but still something going on though. A lot of autopilot mode where I am doing things like in a dream. In fact most of my waking time has become kind of hazy and is rushing past me with a tremendous speed.

I believe though that I have had multiple instances over the past weeks that are related to the coming MLS, like short bursts of immense clarity, doing mathematical calculations because it suddenly seemed fun, accessing deep knowledge to form new mental connections, and so on.

The need and want to immerse myself in knowledge has decreased noticeably during these past months. For most of the time I didn't want to learn new stuff and if I did I haven't had the mental clarity and concentration to get information into my head. Normally, I am a knowledge sponge. Learning about everything and anything has been a companion for most of my life.

Self development comes in many forms for many people. For me the pinnacle of developing myself is through learning and understanding as many facets of life as possible, hands on practically as well as theoretically.

That said, I am waiting patiently and with a calm joy for MLS. May it become something truly special and unique!

Holy Shit! I thought I was the only one going thru this experience. I am listening to OF-5G BTW. Still I feel all these stuff and think that the future me is listening to MLS-5.5G which is affecting me in this time as my subconscious is picking up signals fromm future.
In setting the groundwork for MLS I have been gathering a lot of reading material on different topics. I want to absorb them now but can't for the heck of it concentrate on them for more than five minutes. Content-wise they range from textbooks over complex novels to biographies.

Additionally, I recently began to supplement with creatine monohydrate to power up my vegan brain (and body).
(07-04-2017, 02:55 AM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]In setting the groundwork for MLS I have been gathering a lot of reading material on different topics. I want to absorb them now but can't for the heck of it concentrate on them for more than five minutes. Content-wise they range from textbooks over complex novels to biographies.

Additionally, I recently began to supplement with creatine monohydrate to power up my vegan brain (and body).

Why would you do supplements? The program is designed to do that for you. How will you know what it does? Unless this is the program telling you to do supplements through TID... but I suggest you stop the supplements and just let MLS do its thing, so you know what it does instead of confusing it with additional variables.
(07-04-2017, 03:19 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you do supplements? The program is designed to do that for you. How will you know what it does? Unless this is the program telling you to do supplements through TID... but I suggest you stop the supplements and just let MLS do its thing, so you know what it does instead of confusing it with additional variables.

I am already supplementing with a lot of different stuff for a long time now. And the way I got to creatine was strange enough to having me seriously consider it has to be some kind of autopilot ... either from DMSI or MLS through TID.

I know it is immensely interesting and helpful for you to see what MLS will do on its own. But there unquestionably will be a lot of other MLS users without supplements. If there is stuff that boosts my ability further, especially in conjunction with the program, I am going to use them. Besides, I have come to believe supplementing with creatine is nearly as important for me as a vegan as is supplementing with vitamin B12.
Creatine has nothing to do with learning anyway, it's more for working out so wouldn't conflict with MLS. And creatine is naturally found in meat, it's just more concentrated in the supplement.
Another case of Reality Bending confusing the patients and having them believe they are in alternate universes. Very strange, Dr., indeed... I must say I do enjoy the thread title, quite astute, although a tease all the same. I wonder if MLS will increase my poise and deductive reasoning abilities to make me something of a Sherlock Holmes, hmmm?

I can see how Shannon would appreciate a baseline of no supplement use. Personally, I've been in some sort of a supplement craze consuming edible superconductors recently. After experiencing electromagnetic phenomena on MHS I'm almost scared to run it again.
Edit: Of course, I must, for science!
(07-04-2017, 05:02 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Creatine has nothing to do with learning anyway, it's more for working out so wouldn't conflict with MLS. And creatine is naturally found in meat, it's just more concentrated in the supplement.

Rae C, Digney AL, McEwan SR, Bates TC (2003) - Oral creatine monohydrate supplementation improves brain performance: a double-blind, placebo-controlled, cross-over trial. Proc Biol Sci. 270(1529):2147-50.

McMorris T, Mielcarz G, Harris RC, Swain JP, Howard A (2007) - Creatine supplementation and cognitive performance in elderly individuals. Neuropsychol Dev Cogn B Aging Neuropsychol Cogn. 14(5):517-28.

Benton D, Donohoe R (2010) - The influence of creatine supplementation on the cognitive functioning of vegetarians and omnivores. Br J Nutr. 1-6.
Thanks for posting those sources Raz. I checked out some documentation online. Looks like vegetarians benefit from its cognitive boosts more. I also see that it helps with mental state/mood which threw me completely for a loop. I didn't realize creatine had such awesome properties.

BTW remember that time you posted that piece of art a few months back? it's been my phone background wallpaper ever since XD
(07-05-2017, 07:20 AM)eternity Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for posting those sources Raz. I checked out some documentation online. Looks like vegetarians benefit from its cognitive boosts more. I also see that it helps with mental state/mood which threw me completely for a loop. I didn't realize creatine had such awesome properties.

Me too. I learned that only after I got my hands on it by what may very well have been autopilot or TID.

(07-05-2017, 07:20 AM)eternity Wrote: [ -> ]BTW remember that time you posted that piece of art a few months back? it's been my phone background wallpaper ever since XD

kewl. Cool
Interesting, i've never heard of it as a cognitive enhancer before. Only for recovery and working out.
I have had a weekend that was filled with curiosity and pushing my understanding in several areas. Sometimes to the point where you are just one firing neuron short of getting to see things from a whole new perspective. This sensation that makes you want to be able to hold the distributed information in your mind for an extended period of time to see what else you may understand through it.

Might have been TID. It's utterly strong if it was.

I am full of anticipation for the coming release of MLS! Finally it is near.
Ten days ago I switched from DMSI to MHS in order to see if it can help me speed up recovery from an accident. Well ... apart from tiredness and a stronger sense of state shifting compared to DMSI there is not much to notice. For the second day I feel like injured and strained all throughout my body. Ankle pain (related to accident), knee pain (one knee related to accident, the other knee hurting too ... possibly related to an old injury), my finger joints hurt, some muscle in my shoulder/back hurts badly when I do certain movements ... also when I breath or cough, a lump formed at the base of my skull under the skin. And I am still very much exhausted physically and it is taking a large toll on my mental sharpness too.

Could indicate healing. Usually I don't have any pain anywhere in my body at all.

Anyway, I really hope that MLS will enable me to pull myself out of this foggy mental state that I dwell in since starting DMSI a few months back that only deepened recently with me starting MHS. I want my mental clarity back ... and enhance it considerably. TID-like experiences are like short beacons that function as teasers for me to indicate what is about to come my way.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8