Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How many can be used at once?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It happens every time. Someone tries a sub, and it works, and then they want to buy everything we have and use it all at once. Well I understand... I was once in those shoes also. But it doesn't work that way.

No matter how much you may wish it was otherwise, you can't use all the programs you want at once.

If English is not your first language, and/or you cannot speak it fluently, look at the scripts for the programs you want to use together. If you do not understand the whole thing, or one of them does not have a script listed, use only one at a time. Otherwise, proceed as if you do speak English fluently.

If English is your native language, or you can speak it fluently:

A maximum of two programs at once (including one Type C or D program) makes sense for most people.

Please remember that there is no such thing as a free lunch, and it takes energy to make these programs work. You can't expect to use stop smoking, weight loss and hair regrowth all at once (all of these are programs that deal with making physical changes) and expect good results. Not because they don't work, but because you simply don't have sufficient energy and focus when using them all at once! Programs designed to manifest something, attract something into your life, or create a physical change (including dealing with an addiction of some sort) should be used by themselves if possible, and never with any other program of this type.

Using one attraction/manifestation/physical change program and one Type B at once is about the limit.

Just for reference...

Type A uses direct triggering of the lizard brain and currently only the Poetry of the Silent Eros uses this technique. You can use volumes 1 and 3 with other programs. Volumes 2, 4 and 5 should not be used with other programs.

Type B changes thoughts and beliefs to work. Up to two Type B programs may be used together, or one Type B and one program of another type.

Type C makes a physical change to the body. No more than one Type C or Type C hybrid program should be used at a time. Do not mix with Type C, Type C hybrids or Type D, or use with more than one Type B at a time.

Type D is attraction/manifestation. One Type D or Type D hybrid at a time, maximum. Do not mix with Type C, hybrids or Type D, or use with more than one Type B at a time.

Type E is long term programming. You can use no more than one 4G Type E program at a time. These programs require energy, and lots of it, but are also being used for very long periods of time. Use no more than two programs of Type B only with Type E programming. Type C, Type D and hybrids should be avoided. If you do use a Type C, Type D or hybrid program with a Type E, you should only use one such program at a time, with only the Type E reference program, and use the Type C/D/Hybrid for 2x as long.

If the program is 5G, nothing else can be used with it. Only one program at a time if you are using a 5G, regardless of what type it is.

Regardless of anything else, if English is not your first language and you do not speak it fluently and do not fully understand all of the scripts for the programs you are interested in using, use only one at a time.

If you are using more than one program at a time, it is better to use each one for several hours straight and then switch to the other, than to loop them back to back. For instance, say I am using 2 4g programs that are compatible. The way to get the best results would be 8 hours of the first one, followed by 8 hours of the second one, and then 8 hours of time to rest. You'll have to use a playlist for this.
UPDATE:

If English is NOT your first language - and you are NOT fluent in understanding spoken English - and/or you do not fully comprehend the published script for your chosen programs - DO NOT use more than one program at a time.
This post is a little confusing.

Is there any way that you can put the type in each product description so that the guess work is removed?

(09-04-2011, 08:16 AM)JAYCEE Wrote: [ -> ]This post is a little confusing.

Is there any way that you can put the type in each product description so that the guess work is removed?

As I upgrade to 4G I am putting the type in the title of the store listing.
Ok, ok, so can I use Absolute Self Confidence, Become Irresistably Attractive To Beautiful Women and Ultra Success Together? I ask as Ultra success and Absolute self confidence are both 4G (OSIT).

Any help would be appreciated.
You should never use more than two programs at once if both of them are 4G. 4G is too intense by itself, even a Type B.

You should never use more than one program that has a Type C or D component to it at a time.

Any program that does not have its type specified in the title in the store will be 3G, and can be determined for type according to its goal.

4G titles always have their type listed in the title of the product description in the store.
As Jaycee said some time ago, it is still confusing.

What I don't get is that type D/C thing. Can't they be used together?

I am a beginner here and got the Luck Magnifier (wich is type B/D hybrid) and decided to try my hand at the Change Eye Color one (wich I take it's a type C).

So, can I use them together?
(08-01-2012, 03:40 PM)Lkawakita Wrote: [ -> ]As Jaycee said some time ago, it is still confusing.

What I don't get is that type D/C thing. Can't they be used together?

I am a beginner here and got the Luck Magnifier (wich is type B/D hybrid) and decided to try my hand at the Change Eye Color one (wich I take it's a type C).

So, can I use them together?

You can't use them together.I'll explain it like this. The MAIN REASON you can't use them together is because Type C and Type D program use a HUGE AMOUNT of energy. Boat loads, truck loads, sh!t loads of energy. Using two different Type C and Type B/D subliminals together would use up so much mental energy that you wouldn't even be able to get results (at least, not in a reasonable amount of time).

The ONLY exception(s) to the above is: A.) The program is a Type B/C/D hybrid in which case the program has been specifically designed to accomodate the use of all 3 types or B.) You're using Luck Magnifier with Ultra Success. These two programs have very similar purposes and very similar goals and techniques thus using them together produces a synergistic effect.

Just remember this basic concept: subliminals use energy. Type A uses the least. Type D and C use the most. The mind only has so much energy ir can lend out.
Yeah the more you add in the less results you will get from each.

It's hard for me to do one at a time sometimes, but it's a much better idea as you will get better and deeper results.

-Ben
Hey dudes. Thanks a lot.

So I'll first use the LM and maybe after half a year or so I will try the experimental one. (By that it won't be very experimental, I guess.)

I looked around and am thinking of getting one of those "aura" programs. They are type B, right? (aura of sexiness, aura of dominance, charisma and such.) Or that positive thinking one. That may be very helpful too.

Man. So many subs.... So little time...
Nicely put, K-Train.

Lkawakita, remember that an aura is a projection of energy. It takes energy to project and maintain that. So aura projection programs are considered Type B semi-hybrids, and can be used with Type C or D programs as if they were Type B standard, but they do use more energy than a standard Type B.
(09-13-2012, 09:11 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Nicely put, K-Train.

Lkawakita, remember that an aura is a projection of energy. It takes energy to project and maintain that. So aura projection programs are considered Type B semi-hybrids, and can be used with Type C or D programs as if they were Type B standard, but they do use more energy than a standard Type B.

Thank you Shannon.
Regarding type D programs, if one is related to another, would it be wise to use together?
I've saw someone mention the Ultra Success + Luck Magnifier combo. As there is a type B Ultra Success, I assume that one is used in the combo.
But what about the 4G one? Can it be used on that combo?
(09-13-2012, 05:13 PM)Lkawakita Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2012, 09:11 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Nicely put, K-Train.

Thank you Shannon.
Regarding type D programs, if one is related to another, would it be wise to use together?
I've saw someone mention the Ultra Success + Luck Magnifier combo. As there is a type B Ultra Success, I assume that one is used in the combo.
But what about the 4G one? Can it be used on that combo?

You're trying to take a mile when I give an inch. The only case where it is possible is the one stated.
Great thread! Clarify one more thing for me please. When you say "use at once", do you mean that you could play two type B subliminal, at the the same time, on two different players? Or just two different type B titles at different times? ie ASC & ESC.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7