Subliminal Talk

Full Version: 4G Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
First of all don't take this post offensive.There is a sale for 4g products but why bother buying legacy products to use now ?. When we have 5g and 5.5g. They are probably less effective.
They are still beneficial and there is subjects not covered by 5g+ programs. Not sure what the use of this post is if you aren't interested in it yourself.
4G programs are the only ones left that qualify to "go on sale". 5G and 5.5G will not be discounted - ever. Neither will 6G.

But as Ben says... until I can upgrade many of these 4G titles, they are the only option for that title. I can't do everything at once.
(06-26-2017, 10:56 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]First of all don't take this post offensive.There is a sale for 4g products but why bother buying legacy products to use now ?. When we have 5g and 5.5g. They are probably less effective.
For those wondering about whether a simpler approach would be more effective for themself, the sale is an opportunity to get AOS and/or BIATBW at a reduced price (if you have not already bought them already ages ago!!). Also, if anyone was waivering about getting the Breast Enlargement program for themselves (or gifting it to someone else) the 45% discount is a lot of $$. Ultimately, gifting BE benefits the recipient and their partner? Win-win.
(06-27-2017, 01:40 AM)"Q Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2017, 10:56 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]First of all don't take this post offensive.There is a sale for 4g products but why bother buying legacy products to use now ?. When we have 5g and 5.5g. They are probably less effective.
For those wondering about whether a simpler approach would be more effective for themself, the sale is an opportunity to get AOS and/or BIATBW at a reduced price (if you have not already bought them already ages ago!!). Also, if anyone was waivering about getting the Breast Enlargement program for themselves (or gifting it to someone else) the 45% discount is a lot of $$. Ultimately, gifting BE benefits the recipient and their partner? Win-win.

Do we need AOS or BIATBW when theyre already in DMSI or are you saying simply get them to save money?
How long is the sale on for, because I'm in the middle of packing and flying back home but once there I would like to buy some 4G that may not be updated for a long time to come
(06-27-2017, 01:49 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]How long is the sale on for, because I'm in the middle of packing and flying back home but once there I would like to buy some 4G that may not be updated for a long time to come

It`s until the end of June.
(06-27-2017, 01:53 AM)cataleya Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2017, 01:49 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]How long is the sale on for, because I'm in the middle of packing and flying back home but once there I would like to buy some 4G that may not be updated for a long time to come

It`s until the end of June.

Thank you Cataleya
(06-27-2017, 12:17 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]4G programs are the only ones left that qualify to "go on sale". 5G and 5.5G will not be discounted - ever. Neither will 6G.

But as Ben says... until I can upgrade many of these 4G titles, they are the only option for that title. I can't do everything at once.

Looking forward for u to upgrade all 4G into 5.5G or 6G.
(06-27-2017, 08:35 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]NO WAY!!

BASE 4G is on sale!! http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/b...reneur-4g/

That`s awesome, thanks man Big Grin I was just thinking the other day how I should run BASE again but another 6-month commitment might be too much at the moment
From what I can gather we won't see a 5g sale. Now that would be nice Smile
Quote:NO WAY!!

BASE 4G is on sale!

Haha I wondered who would notice.

Quote:From what I can gather we won't see a 5g sale.

As Shannon just said above there won't be a sale on above 4g.
(06-27-2017, 04:28 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:NO WAY!!

BASE 4G is on sale!

Haha I wondered who would notice.

Quote:From what I can gather we won't see a 5g sale.

As Shannon just said above there won't be a sale on above 4g.

I definitely noticed the 4G BASE, goes well for my plans to use TLAM right before it.
Pages: 1 2 3