Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Optimal Time To Use AYP Subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thinking about picking up an AYP or two with the sale but not sure if it would be better to run them in another year or two. I may be overthinking this.

Is it more beneficial to run them sooner, with the thinking that your perfect whatever is static and doesn't change over time? Or would it be better to do as much clearing/healing as possible first, to avoid attracting someone with similar crap and necessitating doing the manifestation process twice once you no longer want to be around someone who has the the crap you used to have?

Trying to think with the big head on this one.Smile
It is always beneficial to do healing and clearing in that area and it will likely improve the results. With E2 and DMSI I started attracting higher quality girls from the healing that was done, some of it was due to trauma and other things I was holding onto.

So personally I think it's a good idea if you do that to have a better base to build from.
(06-26-2017, 04:41 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]It is always beneficial to do healing and clearing in that area and it will likely improve the results. With E2 and DMSI I started attracting higher quality girls from the healing that was done, some of it was due to trauma and other things I was holding onto.

So personally I think it's a good idea if you do that to have a better base to build from.

How long did you do dmsi for? Also, did you notice any new women coming into your life post DMSI?