Subliminal Talk

Full Version: My Initial experience with DMSI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, Not going to lie about why I bought DMSI. I read all the specks. Back port this. Unrealized secret guarded that. And number with an X after it. I ran out the house as fast as I could to secure me funds to purchase this tech. ASAP. It was almost obsessive my desire to get a copy of DMSI. So first exaperience were very minimal in regards to the end point goal of the Program. So I just ran the program not really expecting anything to manifest quickly. First weird manifestation was a very sexy girl at a gas station. She practically had her vagina out on The hood of her car and I could sense her intentions. The only reason I did not approach her was because I wasn't really feeling anything like messing around so this other Chap stepped to her and grabbed her Number but I noticed she was into me. But I did not approach or close. I could tell the kid who got her number was out of his league. But I missed the opportunity not thinking about the game. The other situation was just sitting in my car at ocean.just chilling not noticing the people walking by. I thought a real sexual thought about this one girl as she was walking by and she smiled right at me and shook her ass as soon as she saw me. She did it twice. And she smiled first time up. Second time back. Be that as those are some of the examples of how powerful the program is for me. I will further elucidate later.I want to get some Things done. Sorry I haven't been around but these Subs have been kicking my ass. Lots of changes. GTGTTYAL