Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question about DMSI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I have read and seen countless posts and threads from people achieving phenomenal and life-changing results from this subliminal alone and I'm dying to try it out lol. I have a few questions though.

1. Is DMSI late in its testing stage?

I want to know if DMSI is in it's late testing stage because I know that the "real" DMSI would be more powerful than the "test" DMSI.

2. Does DMSI have more powerful healing qualities than E2?

I see that DMSI has wayyy more advanced technologies so Im guessing.... yes?

3. How long is each loop?

I'm asking this question because I saw in the instructions that listening to it during the day is best. However I don't always have time to listen to it during the day.

4. How long should I use it?

5. When is version 3.2 and/or 6th generation of this sub coming out?

I can't wait until I use this sub!

Thanks in advance for your answersSmile
(06-23-2017, 07:55 AM)omi95 Wrote: [ -> ]I have read and seen countless posts and threads from people achieving phenomenal and life-changing results from this subliminal alone and I'm dying to try it out lol. I have a few questions though.

1. Is DMSI late in its testing stage?

I want to know if DMSI is in it's late testing stage because I know that the "real" DMSI would be more powerful than the "test" DMSI.

2. Does DMSI have more powerful healing qualities than E2?

I see that DMSI has wayyy more advanced technologies so Im guessing.... yes?

3. How long is each loop?

I'm asking this question because I saw in the instructions that listening to it during the day is best. However I don't always have time to listen to it during the day.

4. How long should I use it?

5. When is version 3.2 and/or 6th generation of this sub coming out?

I can't wait until I use this sub!

Thanks in advance for your answersSmile

1. V3.2 may be the last one, but no one knows for sure. So it is far progressed from V1 but not final yet.

2. Yes, but a slightly smaller scope than E2

3. 1 hour 3 minutes for A, 1 hour 1 minute for B

4. Until you get the results you want

5. Nobody knows, especially with regards how things were going recently.
(............)
(06-23-2017, 12:58 PM)Travis Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon has said that he's going to make a v3.3 at least, so v3.2 won't be the last

Version 3.3 and 3.4 might be skipped
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8540-p...#pid171584
Models are still showing the possibility of at least 3.3, so it may come to be, and it may not.

Each version is a different length because each one has a unique ASRB value. The number stated for the length of a loop is for 3.1.
Shannon, when 6G comes out, will DMSI get a 6G refresh?
(06-24-2017, 10:40 AM)Choice Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, when 6G comes out, will DMSI get a 6G refresh?

When 6G comes out, it is likely to be either the last 5.5G program before 6G or the first real 6G program. I don't see why we would not make it full 6G, but it may have to wait for other things first.
(06-24-2017, 11:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2017, 10:40 AM)Choice Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, when 6G comes out, will DMSI get a 6G refresh?

When 6G comes out, it is likely to be either the last 5.5G program before 6G or the first real 6G program. I don't see why we would not make it full 6G, but it may have to wait for other things first.

I figured that.

It made sense to me that since the skeleton script was being developed while inside DMSI, that to me, that logically means eventually there will come a version that will BE full 6G. So, to me, that means that DMSI will actually be the "first" 6G program. I understand your decision to make ASC 6G afterwards, and for it to be a free showcase of 6G's power, similar to ASC 5G's free showcase of 5G's.

I will post my list of choke points I identified for myself, to be addressed, most you've seen and commented on before, before V3.2's release. Removing all of them should vastly improve things. V3.2 sounds like it may be it finally, we'll see! I remember your words about the dam analogy, that it could possibility be where I finally break it suddenly and there is a rush of results. Exciting prospect. Seems so wild or even foreign to think about...but I suppose at some point it has to break through, eventually.

I also like the fact that this time around 6G won't have the issue 5G had. An earlier program being vastly inferior to a later program, this time all will have the same level of potency. I really like that, it's consistent across the board.
A lot of long term planning went into the development and the design of 6G. Making it consistent only makes sense, given that 6G is an effort to achieve the highest degree possible of effectiveness and power that a subliminal is capable of having. In other words... I got tired of always developing the technology and rebuilding everything... so the goal was to find the limit and then build everything exactly once, uniformly effective and powerful across the board. It turns out that this is impossible, since not all the technologies in 6G skeleton script will apply for every goal, but at least I have a consistent set of options for every goal's needs. So each program will have a potentially different set of technologies active according to what best achieves the goals of that particular title, but all of them will be accessing the same exact set of options as to what technologies are available to build into the title.

This design goal and development work was started 3+ years ago, so I have had a lot of time to design it and the end goal of how it should work.
Do I have to listen to the loops back to back? Like the first loop for 1 hour, and then right away listen to the second one?

Or can I listen to 1 loop in the morning and 1 loop in the evening?

Thanks guys in advance againSmile
(06-26-2017, 05:44 AM)omi95 Wrote: [ -> ]Do I have to listen to the loops back to back? Like the first loop for 1 hour, and then right away listen to the second one?

Yes, back to back. You might want to search the forum with keyword of "ASRB" for further explanation.
(06-26-2017, 05:52 AM)D.Ace Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2017, 05:44 AM)omi95 Wrote: [ -> ]Do I have to listen to the loops back to back? Like the first loop for 1 hour, and then right away listen to the second one?

Yes, back to back. You might want to search the forum with keyword of "ASRB" for further explanation.

Thanks
And DMSI is the most advanced subliminal so far correct?
(06-26-2017, 05:00 PM)omi95 Wrote: [ -> ]And DMSI is the most advanced subliminal so far correct?

Yes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5