Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone,

I am a mother of a teenager who is in need of a good study habit and general day to day organisational skills. My son didn't believe in subliminal messages so I thought I needed to prove it to him that they work.

On April 22nd, I downloaded the free EPRHA, mostly for myself with the purpose to clean up whatever emotional garbage that I have had for the past 40 odd years. I played the silent track at work and also at home in the lounge room, which means my son was exposed to EPRHA whenever he's in the lounge room.

I didn't create a journal for it, but overall, I can totally see the effects on me. By the beginning of June, I have forgiven all my exes and have become a much calmer person. I was a very optimistic person to start with, and now my half full glass is overflowing with confidence. I got a new job (dream job) offer a couple of weeks ago and everyone can see me smiling all the time! I can't thank Shannon enough for this!

As for my son, I let him listen to EPRHA mostly because I thought there was no harm and there was emotional problem between his father and him anyway, so why not! After two months, I can also see him becoming a much calmer person - his own words were - "mum, I don't get as angry with my video game playing as before". He hasn't picked fights with me as much as before. The only drawback if there is any, is that he has become more relaxed and has no guilt or shame about not spending time studying - he said this sub backfired on me!

So fast-forward to two days ago, we bought IYGSH and he started listening right away - in his bedroom looping the silent track. Day 2, he spent at least 3 hours doing his homework enthusiastically, which comes as a surprise to me, so I thought I should start the journal as an observer to record his progress.

Seeing the immediate effect, I wanted to do something myself Blush , and I bought Ultra Success for myself today. While reading the description, I noticed that ultra success is also a good compliment for other 4Gs. I now have a question - is it OK that I play ultra success in my lounge room for both my son and myself like I did with EPRHA?

Thank you again Shannon and everyone who contributes to the forum.
Welcome Happy.

I am very happy to see that the subs have worked for you and your son and I look forward to seeing more of your journal as you go along Smile

Regarding your question I cannot answer and hope someone does, however I suggest you go to Shannon's Journal (in the mens area) and ask there as well as asking him how much of a break (if any) do you need from stopping 1 sub before you play another.

There is usually a period that you should not play another sub straight after having used 1 but it depends on the sub and its Generation. I hope however this is some help to you in going forward Smile

Also MLS 5.5G will be released soon (when no one can say may be a month maybe 2 months but soon) and this may be of further benefit to your son, so again feel free to ask Shannon about it if in doubt.
Thanks Jake. Yes, my plan is for him to use MLS later on. Not sure if my thinking is still too conventional - I believe a good study habit is foundation for everything and once he has a good habit - we will move on to MLS and hopefully just in time for 5.5G Smile.

I can't wait to see him studying again tonight when I get home.
(06-20-2017, 05:18 PM)Happy Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Jake. Yes, my plan is for him to use MLS later on. Not sure if my thinking is still too conventional - I believe a good study habit is foundation for everything and once he has a good habit - we will move on to MLS and hopefully just in time for 5.5G Smile.

I can't wait to see him studying again tonight when I get home.

Your welcome. Im running IYGSH right now but no change but I'm running it until MLS 5.5G comes out, which incidentally will have all or some of IYGSH and is and will be designed to cater for those in academia and those wanting to learn more organically (like a guitar playing hobby perhaps).

I agree that a good study habit is foundation so do check out MLS 5.5G once its out as it may be far more superior and conducive for your son going forward.
Quote:Seeing the immediate effect, I wanted to do something myself Blush , and I bought Ultra Success for myself today. While reading the description, I noticed that ultra success is also a good compliment for other 4Gs. I now have a question - is it OK that I play ultra success in my lounge room for both my son and myself like I did with EPRHA?

It is okay to use up to two 4G programs during the same time period, but of course not literally simultaneously. If you have a 4G version of US you are talking about, it should be usable to enhance other subs of 4G or below. However, this will not only enhance subs, but divide the subconscious focus to some degree, as the US sub is open ended and the script does not specify success with what in particular. I found it very useful alongside IYGSH and later the original BASE while I was in college, and for simultaneously combating the negativity of those around me as I tried to start this business at the same time.

Quote:Thank you again Shannon and everyone who contributes to the forum.

You are quite welcome! Thank you for being a paying customer instead of pirating my work, and for helping me with my secret plan to make the world a better place! Wink
(06-21-2017, 02:41 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Seeing the immediate effect, I wanted to do something myself Blush , and I bought Ultra Success for myself today. While reading the description, I noticed that ultra success is also a good compliment for other 4Gs. I now have a question - is it OK that I play ultra success in my lounge room for both my son and myself like I did with EPRHA?

It is okay to use up to two 4G programs during the same time period, but of course not literally simultaneously. If you have a 4G version of US you are talking about, it should be usable to enhance other subs of 4G or below. However, this will not only enhance subs, but divide the subconscious focus to some degree, as the US sub is open ended and the script does not specify success with what in particular. I found it very useful alongside IYGSH and later the original BASE while I was in college, and for simultaneously combating the negativity of those around me as I tried to start this business at the same time.

Quote:Thank you again Shannon and everyone who contributes to the forum.

You are quite welcome! Thank you for being a paying customer instead of pirating my work, and for helping me with my secret plan to make the world a better place! Wink

Thanks Shannon. After reading the script, I noticed that US is an open ended sub and we have to define "success" ourselves, so I have asked my son to set a specific mark as a goal for his study that is considered a success. And I set my own goal. I will create another journal myself to record my own progress.
Today is day 3 of my son's IYGSH:

I went out for dinner with a few friends and got home around 9pm. When I stepped in, the first thing he said was that he completed his assignment, which started last night. He spent around 2 hours on it. He said he just did the study - neither felt obligated, nor felt pushed. It just came naturally.

He also reported that he slept really well, no weird dreams.
(06-21-2017, 03:29 AM)Happy Wrote: [ -> ]Today is day 3 of my son's IYGSH:

I went out for dinner with a few friends and got home around 9pm. When I stepped in, the first thing he said was that he completed his assignment, which started last night. He spent around 2 hours on it. He said he just did the study - neither felt obligated, nor felt pushed. It just came naturally.

Does he know about the subs?
I suggest that if you set a definition of success, that you aim high. Might also want to set a "minimum acceptable definition of success, and allow greater success if possible".
(06-21-2017, 03:34 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2017, 03:29 AM)Happy Wrote: [ -> ]Today is day 3 of my son's IYGSH:

Does he know about the subs?

Yes he does - He physically purchased it with my PayPal account himself because I told him that he had to really want it himself. He didn't know the EPRHA at the beginning but after I read a bit in the forum, I decided to tell him. Our discussion point at that time was that if it works, we can move on to other more "useful" (his idea of useful) sub and if it has no effect, he shouldn't need to worry about me exposing him to subs.
(06-21-2017, 03:47 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest that if you set a definition of success, that you aim high. Might also want to set a "minimum acceptable definition of success, and allow greater success if possible".

Yes, that's what we just did - three tiers of success for him. My own is a bit tricky - still pondering.
Day 4 :

The same effect continues. When I got home, he told me he did all his work and practiced his music for 40 minutes, which he hadn't done for the last couple of months. He is an extremely talented musician and only practice before his exams. He would usually just go to his lessons only, wouldn't practice at home until a month before exams, so this is really extra bonus!

He said all these came easily, however, he felt very tired afterwards and didn't even feel like playing xbox. He said the silent track didn't really affect his sleep, so I think the tiredness maybe his body adjusting the extra energy required for all the things that he normally wouldn't do at home.
Today is day 7( after 6 nights of listening), we had a small chat about his progress. He said that the past week has been the most productive week for a long time and he is getting some good feedbacks from his teachers with his work. He said it didn't feel like hard work. The action of getting homework done comes through easily. It's been a bit tiring but he's very happy with himself, which is what I enjoy seeing.
Good results, this is how it was for me like I was on autopilot, you get stuff done no sweat.
Pages: 1 2