Subliminal Talk

Full Version: potienal advice for all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, I have some questions here:
I was wondering if we could listen to this perhaps on our phones with music playing from YouTube on our phone?
2. can we listen while playing music from say a TV while listening to the sub with headphones on our phone?
3. does listening to music at all interfere with the results and should we only listen to the subs?
4. can we listen to motivational audio from YouTube or another app on our phone while listening to the sub on our phone? or listening to the sub on our phone and the other audio through the TV?
5. or should we just only listen to the sub? no reading, listening to any other audios ect?
Great questions. In fact I was heading here to ask this as well. Can we watch a movie and have the subliminal messages play on the background?
You can watch TV or listen to music as long you can hear the sub. Avoid using masked tracks and music/video on same device as they can interfere but using US tracks on same device should be fine. Avoid mind programming stuff when using subs.
(06-17-2017, 06:56 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]You can watch TV or listen to music as long you can hear the sub. Avoid using masked tracks and music/video on same device as they can interfere but using US tracks on same device should be fine. Avoid mind programming stuff when using subs.

so we should use the ultrasonic track if we want to use the sub with music/video on the same device? I thought Shannon said no US with headphones??
(06-19-2017, 07:48 AM)kwamezzie Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2017, 06:56 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]You can watch TV or listen to music as long you can hear the sub. Avoid using masked tracks and music/video on same device as they can interfere but using US tracks on same device should be fine. Avoid mind programming stuff when using subs.

so we should use the ultrasonic track if we want to use the sub with music/video on the same device? I thought Shannon said no US with headphones??

Using an US track is the only way to use both things on the same device without interfering. However, if you use headphones it is not recommend to use US as you can damage your hearing, so in this case you need to play subs on a different device to be safe. Or use it without headphones and play both on same device.