Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Using Subliminals On A Cell Phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know this matter has been addressed by Shannon on this post however the answer is 7+ years old.

I wanted to ask again. I have a Samsung Tab A (2016) which I used to listen to Absolute Self Confidence all night. Does this mobile device work for getting 100% of the sound? How do I determine which devices are good?

Another example is that I hear the rest on my desktop PC. My PC has a display that I am not sure what kind of sound system it supports. I am thinking of buying something that will make sure the subliminal messages work. Any suggestions? For example will these speakers do?

Thanks in advance.
I listen to it on a very ancient tab and it still works..
(06-17-2017, 12:10 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]I listen to it on a very ancient tab and it still works..

What do you mean by it works? It works on mine as well. The issue is does it really work at its best like stereo and giving 100% of the experience?
(06-17-2017, 03:33 AM)stefioan Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2017, 12:10 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]I listen to it on a very ancient tab and it still works..

What do you mean by it works? It works on mine as well. The issue is does it really work at its best like stereo and giving 100% of the experience?

The information is still valid. However, some devices have some sort of summed up stereo which contains both channels mixed into one channel. In theory all the information is available but I can imagine that information are lost due to interference, so it is better than pure mono but not as good as real stereo.
(06-19-2017, 10:18 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2017, 03:33 AM)stefioan Wrote: [ -> ]

The information is still valid. However, some devices have some sort of summed up stereo which contains both channels mixed into one channel. In theory all the information is available but I can imagine that information are lost due to interference, so it is better than pure mono but not as good as real stereo.

Right now my father,mother and sis are listening MHS-5.5G on a Tab and it has two speakers. One on left and another on right. So it's working on them.

As for me I listen on OF-5G on these cheap speakers 24*7 on medium volume all day. I hardly switch them off.

https://www.amazon.com/Ds-704-Design-Por...B00T4WCLLQ
It will still work, but yes stereo is best to maximize the results. I'm not sure if the speakers in your phone are mono or stereo.

Your pc should support any speakers, you want the low frequency range to be atleast 20khz so that's okay.
I wanted to know this too.

How am I supposed to know if my phone is good enough to play these subs?
Apart from what I said in the post above you can try the free speaker test we have at http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/speaker-test/
(08-05-2017, 02:32 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Apart from what I said in the post above you can try the free speaker test we have at http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/speaker-test/

If the sound lowers towards the end does that mean its good enough?
As it says on the page usually after 20 seconds you can't consciously hear anything. If it is clear without static and such then your speakers should be okay.

You could also connect external speakers to your phone, I do that with my ipod to listen at night.
(08-06-2017, 01:18 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]As it says on the page usually after 20 seconds you can't consciously hear anything. If it is clear without static and such then your speakers should be okay.

You could also connect external speakers to your phone, I do that with my ipod to listen at night.

But I still hear techno stuff at the end?
Techno stuff?

There's no techno music in the speaker test. Smile

If you can listen to the whole thing and it does not crackle or give static, you are using a speaker good enough to play ultrasonic or hybrid subs. Masked can be played on any speaker.
I wondered why it sounded like this... Big Grin

(08-06-2017, 01:08 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Techno stuff?

There's no techno music in the speaker test. Smile

If you can listen to the whole thing and it does not crackle or give static, you are using a speaker good enough to play ultrasonic or hybrid subs. Masked can be played on any speaker.
My smartphone has mono built-in speaker and I ran the file test. It does not crackle or give static.
Pages: 1 2