Subliminal Talk

Full Version: NEXT ROUND
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i have ran am6 for first run and for 4 months of second run... all on pirated version.

Finally paid it, as said before...

Now I am trying to do this right. I initially began with stage 5 again, but I believe I should go back to the foundation and get a firmer grasp first, because what if they werent effective as much as they should be?

I don't want to be a dilettante, but I need to do this thing right, once and for all.

Day 1 starts in morning.
(06-14-2017, 07:46 PM)blackwing Z Wrote: [ -> ]Now I am trying to do this right. I initially began with stage 5 again, but I believe I should go back to the foundation and get a firmer grasp first, because what if they werent effective as much as they should be?

I don't want to be a dilettante, but I need to do this thing right, once and for all.

Day 1 starts in morning.

I'd say it's a good idea to do it again from the beginning, good luck!
Finally got my schedule figured out. Trained jiu jitsu for 4 hours today after work. I'm getting beastly at this. Found a training partner. Gonna try to get 30hrs a week minimum.

Got a free gift card from some lady leaving target.
Damn man.. that's some awesome dedication. You must have a passion for it.
I really like it. Plus I normally would go to gym for 3 hours anyway. As a desk jockey, it's a must for me.

I figure I could waste time, or do the things I love in life.

Like how awesome would it be to become a damn warrior in real life?!?

I also noticed my old skills transfer perfectly to this new arena. Which makes this new pursuit less daunting.
Only got 2 hours in today. My partner couldn't roll cuz he a pussy. Jk he's fine.

Will make up hours soon.

Coming to terms with what it means to succeed and what I can do realistically.
Realizations... crazy dreams... changes in people behavilr, kinda tired... resisting a Lil bit.. I mean Fuck maybe it's placebo
I got about 12 hours bjj last week.

Gonna up it this week.

Super productive and on point at work today.

Fell asleep right after work...

Last week was insanely tiring. It was my birthday week so it was always something going on nonstop.

Still trying to balance out my schedule and come to terms with all the hard work I will have to go through.

I have had three days of people trying to fight me, even a crackhead come up to my car window at night in harlem. I automatically backed up and drove off.

Insecure people trying to get to me, and I have to remind myself they're trying to hard.

I feel in a trance of soldiering on but exhausted and reluctant. What's funny is when I'm not in that state I hate on myself more.
Happy Belated Birthday!
Happy birthday, man!
Happy birthday!
Snuck my gf home last night to sleepover. Almost got enough money to move out...

Going to have a four day weekend so I can recover and enjoy myself.

Jiu jitsu is going good. I'm managing to get a lot of hours even though I'm busy. Still crawling up to 30.
Job sucks rn. So tired. Frustrated, my brain can't think right. I need to recover.

Nofap helps a lot too, it's just too fucking volatile.

Going to stock up on supplements for brain
30 hours is insane but you'll be a beast. I'm clocking 12-15 hours of Thai each week and it's absolutely grueling on my body. Was getting so burned out that I actually cut some hours this week. Probably only hitting around eight. You taking anything for recovery?
Pages: 1 2 3